Where are you and what sort of riding do you do?

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Our woods are pretty varied. There is a lot of really tight singletrack that twists & turns through the trees. It is really a blast when you are riding well and can just flow, it hurts when you aren't!

There is also plenty of more open stuff and of course the wonderful techinical hills with rock shelves and ruts and roots and all the great obstacles to bounce over (hopefully not on).

Northern Idaho has tons of goat trails which I am determined to conquer my fear of. The last ride we did on them I was getting comfortable with the idea of just looking ahead at the trail & NOT looking down into the gully that I was sure was going to consume myself and my bike. Of course the 5 mile hike back to the truck certainly cured any fear I had for THAT day!

It has just started to cool down and we finally got enough rain Tuesday to be able to get out & ride. From now until hopefully the end of November it will be perfect riding weather. Cool, not so dry and dusty but not cold. This is my favorite time for riding up here.

Open invite anytime you can make it. I know how it goes though. What I would like to be doing and what I have to do are usually far far apart. Our travelling is going to be very limited for a while. Hopefully we can get our major projects done and STILL get some good riding in close to home.

I hope to get some of the pics of the goat trails of North Idaho scanned this weekend so you can see what some of the trails look like.

Top Bottom