RECENT POSTS

Where are you staying?

Thought it would be nice to get an idea of where everyone will be, so who will be camping out at Moonrocks, who will be staying at the Peppermill (motorlodge, tower) and who will be staying else where?

MrLuckey and I will be at the Peppermill Motorlodge from Thursday night 2/12/04 thru Sunday night 2/15/03 (hopefully not leaving until Monday the 16th)

* In know some of you have posted this information here and there in various other threads but if you could post it here again I would appreciate it. :)

phirechick

Sponsoring Member
Moonrocks
Thu?-Fri-Sat-

biglou

Myself, Rooster, Tony E. and Dave186 at Peppermill motor lodge Thur-Fri-Sat-Sun nights. Not sure if Dave is there all those nights, but he is in on our room with us.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Peppermill Moto-lodge (:)) Fri, Sat, Sun night!

Moonrocks is the only place stay. Free Canadien entertainment!

Me, Dr.Stack,F250Twister and family's camping out.

RockyRoads

Sponsoring Member
Peppermill (Tower)--Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.

KiwiBird

Lifetime Sponsor
Moonrocks, just a short distance from the blender, Thursday night through Sunday night.

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Peppermill Motor Lodge. Friday, Sat and Sunday......

FireLily

Lifetime Sponsor
Buddy and I will be camping out at Moonrocks next to RetSenior Friday through Monday morning. ;)

For anyone that is staying at a hotel, you can feel free to leave your bikes in my garage. My house is on the way to Moonrocks, just off Pyramid Hwy. I know Strick usually offers up some warehouse space, but if anyone is interested, let me know.

Brandon
Galant2nr@yahoo.com

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
I will be camping Thursday night thru Monday. Possibly might get in Wednsday night. Their might be 2 others with me!
I hope to have a front row seat for all the entertainment ;)