Where can I get a "girly" colored jersey?

Jackpiner57

~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
I know I saw a pic of a girl wearing a jersey that was pinkish or purple but can't remember where. I thought maybe you ladies might know where to get one.

MANDI200EXC

Dec 4, 2002
That would be Vixen gear. The web site is vixenoffroad.com. They have a new line of clothing this year but I still think they might have purple. Check it out.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Check Fox gear. If you're going for girly, they have it... pastel pink. *hurl* :uh:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
DON'T SUPPORT LBZ!!! They have the raunchiest ads that totally objectify women.

Vixen and Fox both offer purple. The Vixen might be a good choice, since the sizing runs pretty small, and last year's model is on sale now since the new stuff came out.

Jackpiner57

~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
Thanks for all the great info! Dirty D it turns out that pink would make my girl hurl too! She wants purple. I'll check out those websites.

Jackpiner57

~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
Boy that LBZ site is horrible firecracker22! If I wanted to see that much silicone I'd go to Home Depot.

I think Fox is the way to go.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Yes it is. Disgusting. I hate the image that it portrays. Not that I hate pretty girls, because men like to look, but they seem to say that you have to show every square inch of flesh you can in order to be considered attractive. As D said, *hurl*

Jackpiner57

~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
Thanks MANDY200EXC, I think she might like the Vixen purple one. I am getting her first bike this spring, probably an XR70. She is 4'-4" and 72 LBS. I ride a KDX200 and can putt around with her. We have a lot of trails here in Vermont for her to learn on.

lisa'sxr4

Jul 16, 2002
I did not mean to offend anyone. I have only seen the gear at the local shops - i have never purchased it or even looked into their company further. My apologies.

SarahL99

Dec 18, 2001
I've found some cool long sleve T's in the teeny bopper sections in the mall. I wear Roxy, Hurley, UB and what ever I can find that works for the riding. I've found long sleeves that are made of wicking like materials that work great in the summer time and hold up like a jersey and are really cute at the same time - sorry, I'm a total girl and even think about fashion on the track! I have a hot pink jersey too! I love it!

Top Bottom