where can I get performance exhaust

May 10, 2007
try fmfracing.com they have pipes for lots of bikes but yours may be a little old.

if not try that internet auction house.

im afraid it will be hard to find anything for a bike that old though.

djj

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 18, 2003
flyingfuzzball said:
try fmfracing.com they have pipes for lots of bikes but yours may be a little old.

if not try that internet auction house.

im afraid it will be hard to find anything for a bike that old though.

Oh come on, are you just posting to post, go clean your room.

SP, I have a 1979 IT 175, DG makes pipes for it. Hang on I'll get the site for you.......................

Here is vintage Iron's site.
http://vintageiron.com/

Here's DG
http://www.dgperf.com/

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
flyingfuzzball said:
my friend had a vintage bike that he couldnt find parts for it anywhere.

i was going off that.

STOP posting when you have nothing to add. I'm tired of reading your BS posts and I'm even more tired of people sending me PMs complaining about you.

Knock it off, or you're out of here.

Jan 3, 2007
spw1993, i have had this problem befor. Nut i found out that a YZ125 pipe of the same year would work as long as you use a exhaust flange from a YZ125.

djj, where did you come across that pipe? I have been searching all over and can not fine that pipe. From my reading i have found that DG has made that pipe befor but not as of now.

djj

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 18, 2003
2 strokes for life said:
spw1993, i have had this problem befor. Nut i found out that a YZ125 pipe of the same year would work as long as you use a exhaust flange from a YZ125.

djj, where did you come across that pipe? I have been searching all over and can not fine that pipe. From my reading i have found that DG has made that pipe befor but not as of now.

DG will make a run of the pipe if there is enough demand, search **** sometimes you can find them.

Top Bottom