Where can i store my plugs/wrench?

TnKDX'er

May 13, 2001
Well, now that my FRP rear MOTOX fender is installed....Where can i store my "plug caddy box" and wrench?

Im really opposed to wearing a "FANNY PACK". What are my other choices?

Thanks,
Tony

P.S. The FRP rear fender fits GREAT! A pain to squeeze that thing in there, but the result is GREAT! It is deffinetly made of a different material than the O.E. plastic, but nothing i lose sleep over.

Mac

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 17, 2000
Why not just reuse the stock fender pack?

Attachments

• kdx.jpg
    kdx.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 237

TnKDX'er

May 13, 2001
Originally posted by JohninKY
I cut out a couple a spots in the foam on the handlebar pad for a sparkplug and wrench. Works great costs nothing.

Now thats a helluva idea! Thats the kind of "trickery" i was looking for! I suspected there was SOME way to use that pad for storing things....I use it now to store my 5$ bill for the trail rides.

THank you very much!

Tony

P.S. Yea i could put the bag on the NEW fender, but that kinda defeats the purpose of why i got the MOTOX fender...Thanks though

RoadRunner

Oct 17, 1999
I've seen holders that hold 2 plugs and one wrench that clamp to the subframe in many catalogs. Gopher had one for a while but his bike never fouled a plug so he took it off.

JohninKY

Nov 18, 2000
Originally posted by TnKDX'er

Now thats a helluva idea! Thats the kind of "trickery" i was looking for! I suspected there was SOME way to use that pad for storing things....I use it now to store my 5$ bill for the trail rides.

Glad to be of help. It was a trail tip in Dirtrider about 10 years ago (when it was a good magazine).

Top Bottom