94ruck

Sep 14, 2001
No recent posts? Isee stuff flying around in in the KCriders email circles but haven't seen anything here in awhile. I am planning on resting(maybe doing some housework that a certain Yamaha rider had to do recently) this weekend and then back to the Hare Scramble circus. maybe some of you all should make the trek to Knob knoster on the 19th for a couple of hours of fun. Any takers! 1 hare scramble is equal to all summer of Kingsville!

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Hey Kevin-I decided to hit the KS series instead. The business has taken off dramatically and I just don't have the time to be able to travel to all of the Mo events (in fact I haven't ridden in about three weeks!). The weekend of the 19th is the Chadwick ride, so I gotta say we are heading down there for two days of rock bashin'. Hopefully Forward Motion can maintain some series momentum (no cancellations) and I can get some competition time in.

Quite a few of us are flyin' under the radar so to speak, as far as in here lately. Keep the e-mail lively, Memorial Day rush is almost over for me, then it's time to ride!

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Ahh, nothing like a little house painting to get the honey do juices flowing, and keep the bike parked in the garage..of course with that Missouri series in full swing, your bike is prolly wishing for a rest..I hear you Vet guys are hard on equipment...hehe
Chadwick is calling us but I still want to run a few of the Mo races this season, play riding and the occasional race is good for the soul.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom