Where do i buy jets for a 06 ttr 125 LE

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
From a quick google, I see that "Joker Jets" is some joker who packages up the Mikuni jets he thinks are going to be best for your bike, and packages them in a goofy looking package with a sheet of paper.

AFAIK the only after market jets you get for mikuni come in those ghetto carb rebuild kits you can buy, and the jets are trash.

Buy genuine Mikuni jets only! You can get any jet you want from sudco or jetsrus, or your local dealer, as was wisely suggested.

Oct 11, 2008
julien_d said:
From a quick google, I see that "Joker Jets" is some joker who packages up the Mikuni jets he thinks are going to be best for your bike, and packages them in a goofy looking package with a sheet of paper.

AFAIK the only after market jets you get for mikuni come in those ghetto carb rebuild kits you can buy, and the jets are trash.

Buy genuine Mikuni jets only! You can get any jet you want from sudco or jetsrus, or your local dealer, as was wisely suggested.
well thanks, i'll take a look in my local yamaha dealership

2stroker144

Jan 14, 2009
if i wanted to get the oem jets for a kx100 could i just go to a dealer and buy only those 2 or do i have to buy an entire kit...

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Jets are cheap even at dealer list prices. Take your carb apart and remove the main and pilot jets and take them to the dealer. My advice would be to buy a couple of each in larger than stock sizes so you can see what difference they make. Alot of the time if you find yourself wanting to try an even bigger jet the dealer will simply trade you for one of the ones you just bought. That and you don't have to pay shipping.

Oct 11, 2008
_JOE_ said:
Jets are cheap even at dealer list prices. Take your carb apart and remove the main and pilot jets and take them to the dealer. My advice would be to buy a couple of each in larger than stock sizes so you can see what difference they make. Alot of the time if you find yourself wanting to try an even bigger jet the dealer will simply trade you for one of the ones you just bought. That and you don't have to pay shipping.
I think i'm going to go to the dealer some time next week, if not next week the week after that. But i want to buy the manual first.

Top Bottom