Where do people ride in Northern VA? HELP Please

Pele

Jul 7, 2007
I have just recently moved to Alexandria, VA. I did not want to move here (military doesn't care where you want to go) but I am too close to the city for my new 2007 YZ250F to get a workout. Where in the world can I go to ride trails, hill climbs, tracks, or just popular spots to ride. I am from Pittsburgh but DC area is a new ball game for me. I am willing to drive somewhere to ride but I just don't know what direction to drive and for how long..... HELP

Jeff

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
The closest place I know of is Southern Maryland ATV park, about an hour from you http://atvwannaride.com/main.htm (never been there, so not sure how it is) also Budds creek is in the same area, everything else in Va is about 2 hours. Somebody else may check in with some local areas. I used to do a lot of riding down around Roanoake.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I'm not familiar with any riding at harpers ferry, and yes there are places in W Va, Md, and Pa, but all the ones I know of would be at least a 2 hour drive. If you are willing to travel 2-2 1/2 hours, there are plenty of places in all directions

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
not a problem, there may be something closer, but I am not from the area, so not aware of anything else. That is the closest place I could find any info on.

Top Bottom