BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Your welcome to ride with us, we are in south central KS and Oklahoma and TX. You are much closer to the KC group there in Manhattan. Contact BigLou by PM he'll hook up with you for some riding.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by BSWIFT
Contact BigLou by PM he'll hook up with you for some riding.

but we (heartland spodes) are much cooler and we eat better too. :debil:

B

biglou

Quinton-Shoot me an email and I will get you hooked up with our group. There has to be about 40-50 of us nowadays. We have an Egroup on Yahoo! called "KCRiders" and we have people all over the place. Even a guy down Chadwick way. That is a good email group to keep up with who is riding where on any given weekend/weekday. I know there are lots of the guys that like to ride Milford, and many in the group live on the KS side of the state line.
Welcome aboard! :)

Quinton

Sep 1, 2002
Anyone going out to School Creek this coming weekend? (9/21 or 22) I rode there yesterday for the 1st time, and the little that I saw, it was awesome. Can't wait to go back.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Your welcome to ride with us, we are in south central KS and Oklahoma and TX.

O yeah, forget the quiet one over here in Arkansas... :moon:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Did someone hear something?:think:;)

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by Sawblade

O yeah, forget the quiet one over here in Arkansas...

Although I shouldn't say anything at the moment, you will notice bswift said "ride with us".

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
OOOHHHH. Cruel Jay. Cruel. But I like it. :confused: Come on Sawblade, don't take that.

Can you tell I like a little mudslinging. :p

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by justql
OOOHHHH. Cruel Jay. Cruel. But I like it. :confused: Come on Sawblade, don't take that.

Come next spring when I get the new bike (I keep changing my mind, least see about a 1000 times a day) Bswift can attempt to keep up with me. :yeehaw: :confused: I just gotta make sure there are no cedar trees around in case Bswift gets a wild idea to try and pass me!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Dadgum tree surgeons are hard to keep focused on the trail. If they would just learn to park their bikes OFF of the trail.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Dadgum tree surgeons are hard to keep focused on the trail. If they would just learn to park their bikes OFF of the trail.

LOL! :thumb: Guess I never got over that forestry class I took as a kid in 4H! :scream:

Top Bottom