FlyingFinn

Oct 25, 1999
I don't know when the Husabergs arrive to states. But I do know that it beginning of production was delayed for few months because they didn't pass KTM:s quality control and they had to improve their quality to KTM-level. I think that this is only a good thing. Husabergs quality wasn't very good in previous years(compared to KTM) and now it is supposed to be at same level.

Apr 1, 2000
The rumor I've been spreading is that KTM wants to sell their bikes first. They don't want to compete with Husaberg for customers. The Husabergs will be available when the last '01 KTM is sold.

Hick

Aug 15, 2000
The version I got was that an outsourced part didn’t meet quality and/or design spec.s and they are making the supplier retool, BUT several test bikes currently being flogged here in the US have shown no problems. In short the story I was told was missing parts DUE TO a quality problem, but it wasn’t Husaberg’s problem.

They need to get off their rear, my buddy is waiting on an MXC but will eagerly switch to a ‘Berg provided it gets here first, the dealer said she has similar notes by many peoples’ names on her MXC list.

On Feb 19 (Presidents’ Day) Chuck Sun will be at Premier in Phoenix with an FC 470, they may be allowing test rides. Other than that I was told no ‘Bergs until March.

HUSABERG 501

Aug 5, 2000
Sung to the melody of Underdog-- Where oh where is my HUSABERG at? Where oh where can it be?

------------------
I am altering the deal,pray I don't alter it any further.
97 FC 501
86 ATC 350X

fuzz

Nov 27, 2000
the bergs should begin shipping to dealers in the next few weeks.
01 models will be very very limited.

go buy an xr? huh? why not just buy a buick.

btw....the 501 feels faster than the 520exc

HUSABERG 501

Aug 5, 2000
Husa,
Did you ever hear anything about when your bikes coming? I just got off the phone mine should be in the beggining of next week!!!!! I can hardly contain myself!

------------------
97 FC 501
86 ATC 350X

Ramski

Feb 6, 2001
Hey, I'll be at Premier in Phoenix to see Chuck Sun and the FC 470. I'll try and take some digital pics and post them if anyone is interested.

Whish I still had that poster of him to have autographed. I still remember when he rode for Husky.

Hick

Aug 15, 2000
Ramski,

You can no longer post pics, but you can post a link to one (you probably know this). A few shots of the bike and former racer would be cool. When I talked to Olga over the phone she made it sound like he was gonna give test rides. I don’t know where, their parking lot is pretty small ain’t it?

While you’re there ask him when the under-seat auxiliary tanks will be available if you get the chance. The guys at Premier just keep telling me they will make an aluminum auxiliary tank instead of telling me when or if they can get the plastic factory one.

Thanks!

HUSABERG 501

Aug 5, 2000
I was told by my dealer last tues that my FC 470 should be in Mon-tues next week. Hope my dealers right and your is wrong! :P

------------------
97 FC 501
86 ATC 350X

Miklas

Feb 17, 2001
I live in Sweden (the country of Husaberg) and I heard from that they are already sold out. Sorry guys.

------------------
KX 125 owner.

Top Bottom