scottsimpson

Dec 16, 2002
I am trying to figure our whether or not to go with the expensive seats (the best I can get is Section 103) at the end of the track near the start finish or sit in the middle cheap seats higher up. I have never been so I am wondering what you guys think would be best. Is it better to be close and low or high up so you can see the whole track?

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Both have their advantages. We prefer middle height seats, enough to see most all of the track but be fairly close to the action as well. But we like to wander around and get different vantage points throughout the day. If you sit down low, like by the start or a triple or something, you'll be real close to the action... enough to see the sweat drip off Reed's face or to closely analyze Bubba's skid plate... which is really cool, but you're gonna have a hard time following the racing and seeing the block pass K-Dub just put on DV in the whoops. :) And up high is great for watching the racing action, but you might find yourself asking "is that Tedesco or RonRon who just threw out that sick whip". So... I would try for middle and seat hop (if possible) - especially during the day practice and qualifiers.

Top Bottom