where to buy a new bike online ??

yzf125

Nov 14, 2005
Anyone know any web sites that sell new bikes at the lowest prices ? I remember a while back I went to this site that had all the diffferent brands for the lowest price and they will ship to your door, Thanks for any help

By the way, whats the best price any1 pay for a 2006 yz125 ?

+30

Aug 2, 2005
second that

I was happy with my purchase a few years back when I bought 03 cr 250 from motorcycle-brokers. it was 4299. the prices have since gone up a good bit, the deals dont seem to be as good anymore. I would rather support my local dealer than pay prices Im seeing online lately.

mattb348

Aug 2, 2005
Definitely give e-bay a shot. Thats where I bought ALL of my machines. I paid half price for them (and no tax), and as you can see in my pics of them, they are pretty much brand new. They all had just a few rides on them, literally.

Here is the pics of them

YFZRob

Aug 2, 2005
oldgoat said:
Not knocking the site listed above but, i wait till fall or early winter, buy Cycle Trader and get last years left overs at very good prices locally. JMO

That's what I did. I picked up a cycle trader and BAM, I found my 05 RM back in August for $4998, which was after dealer fees....just had tax to pay :bang: on top of that.

Another option, if you're willing to drive, is www.lakehillmotors.com for Yamahas and www.southernhonda.com for Hondas. Lake Hill Motors sells 2005 YZ250s OTD for $4999. Wait till spring and the 06s will probably be that price. They are in podunk mississippi, town called Corinth. Southern Honda is in Chattanooga, TN. There's also a place north of Memphis in the North West area of Tennessee that has killer deals on Yamahas and others.

Top Bottom