chowder6

Dec 16, 2002
tried contacting pro-action about buying or finding a dep pipe,but received no response...anyone know where to find a dealer, besides in the U.K.???thanx in advance

ochster

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 11, 2000
The way I understood it, Pro-Action is the liscensed dealer. But the independant Pro-Action franchises have to anty up to the mother ship, to be able sell the product.

04-yz-250

Aug 19, 2003
Originally posted by chowder6
tried contacting pro-action about buying or finding a dep pipe,but received no response...anyone know where to find a dealer, besides in the U.K.???tha

nx in advance

GO to deppipes.com and they have worldwide retailer's on their website.

chowder6

Dec 16, 2002
i did that already...it says that they're still looking for a distributor in U.S.A...i got a price from a dealer in England...they said approximately $300 after shipping, whick isn't too bad i guess...they are supposedly hands down the best pipe for my yz250...might go the fmf or pc route though, if i can't find one in america...hopefully pro-action wises up!!!

04-yz-250

Aug 19, 2003
i did that already...it says that they're still looking for a distributor in U.S.A...i got a price from a dealer in England...they said approximately $300 after shipping, whick isn't too bad i guess...they are supposedly hands down the best pipe for my yz250...might go the fmf or pc route though, if i can't find one in america...hopefully pro-action wises up!!!
For an 03 and 04 the DEP is rated a little better than FMF SST and Pro-Circuit was a close second so I ordered my pro-circuit pipe and silencer through Dennis Kirk in Minnesota because noone in Canada had the platinum pipe. Much more hit at the top and overrev on my 04,very,very happy with my pipe and silencer combo. The DEP only comes in a work's pipe from what I was told.

04-yz-250

Aug 19, 2003
tried contacting pro-action about buying or finding a dep pipe,but received no response...anyone know where to find a dealer, besides in the U.K.???thanx in advance
I finally found where I saw the franchises for Deppipes.From the summer issue of dirtrider magazine.(NORTH USA-269-674-4591) Michigan. (EAST USA-207-926-4356) Maine. (SOUTH USA-352-588-4661) Florida. (WEST USA-916-381-4081) N.California.

Top Bottom