keefbikes

Apr 16, 2007
Where to get spark plugs?

Where can I get my hands on some NGK Plugs? BR8EG? The cheapest with shipping is $5.90. Are they cheaper at the bike shop?

chad_07

Jul 5, 2007
I can only find my NGK plugs for my bike at the local motorcycle/atv delership. All hardware stores and autopart stores around where I live don't carry these plugs because there isn't much demand for them.

keefbikes

Apr 16, 2007
Got a couple of champpions powersports plugs. The bike fired first kick, but I am still having some hesitation, feels almost bogged down. I just orderd a new filter, but it started bogging after running a perfct ride got home took it off the traiker and it was hesitating.

chad_07

Jul 5, 2007
the plugs aren't any cheaper at a parts store or dealership. i just went and bought a new plug for my yz125 (BR9EG) and it was over $5 per plug.

keefbikes

Apr 16, 2007
That is alot, considering you buy more than one. This champion is doing well, I got alot of poo pooing due to the fact it is sold a wlly world but it has performed just as well as the NGk and it only cost me just over three bucks. I will stick with these as long as it holds out as long as the NGK did.

mxdj666

Apr 1, 2007
advance auto parts sells them for $2.00 a piece, there a nation wide store and do have a web site and offer shipping so if you buy a dozen it might be worth it

Top Bottom