Where to ride in Louisville Kentucky

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
jehdy,
Podium1 is in Charlestown, Indiana...it's about a 15 min drive from downtown Louisville. It is a very well maintained supercross-style track with many challanging (and some a bit tough) obstacles. It also has a section that is more Mx oriented and goes into the woods a bit. Some great uphills including an uphill triple and an over-n-under pipe.
Lights too!
There are showers, real toilet facilities, snack bar, and a fully stocked pro-shop on site. AND..., the hospital is two blocks away! :)
www.podium1.com

Rattle me up when you get here and I'll be glad to show you around.

jsmith811

Jun 21, 2000
If you like Trail Riding, you can go about 1.5 hours south of Louisville and stop at Exit 49 on I-75. It's one of the best "Your not really suppost to ride there" spots in Kentucky. Also known as Chromer Ridge & Livingston.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Daniel Boone MX is down there by you isn't it, jsmith?

jehdy

Jun 12, 2002
jaybird-
thanks for the info. I'll be sure to send you an email when I'm on my way...I checked out the website, and the track looks like fun..I cant wait to ride it.

Wanabe

Feb 6, 2001
I really like Motorhead near Santa Clause, IN. It's about an hour from Louisville. There are also 2 private tracks down by the river boat in New Albany, IN just 10 min. froum louisville. one is owned by the owner of Finish Line Motorcycles in New Albany. he lets good customers ride on it every now and then. Let us know when you get here
ERic

Top Bottom