BigSchafft

Apr 20, 2000
I live in the bay area but going down to anaheim for the holidays and was wondering where would be the best 2 places to go and ride. I have two days available and cant decide where to go. My friends in corona are saying Banning, whats the riding like out there? Hopefully we will have gotten some rain down there by then, Looking for some sweet singletrack and natural terrain jumps, hill climbs are always fun and of course a nice moto x track to top it off. any suggestions?

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Post this in the So. Cal. Wrecking Crew forum. We can plan a ride if you are interested.

Phelan would be a good place to ride. It's close to Orange County, lots of tight single track, big hill climbs but not much jumping.

Banning would also be good. Jumps everywhere.

Jawbone has some awesome trails and HUGE hill climbs.

Click Here

BigSchafft

Apr 20, 2000
Sweet, this is great info. Glen Hellen is having a pro/am race the days I can ride so that rules it out. Banning sounds fun, as does Phelan, now I can put my 2 cents in on where to go. Any More info again aill be much appreciated.

EM rider

Apr 27, 2001
Gorman and the adjacent Los Padres forest trails are outstanding. The trails are fun and challenging. Only potential problem with Gorman are the crowds. On weekends it can get busy. It is best to ride before noon or on weekdays if possible.

Top Bottom