Where to ride in southern Ohio, northern Ky.

DEA

Jul 11, 2001
Ilive in Ashland Ky. Always looking for new riding partners.Theres Wayne Nat. forrest(Ironton Oh)They are closed till mid april. There's Rush Ky. Colegrove Oh. and a couple of other small places local to ride. I just got back into riding so I haven't been to these places in 20 yrs.But i still hear a lot of people riding there.
DEA

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
there are a ton of good areas in southern ohio, depends on just where you're at though. There are two Wayne areas (Ironton "hanging rock" area and just below oak hill the "pine creek" area). There's another Wayne area that's absolutely huge over by nelsonville (the "monday creek" area). There's Perry State forest area up past new lexington. There's Richland furnace state forest area right close to wellston (small but decent trail, I live 4 miles from this one). Then if you get into the privately owned areas it's a whole other subject.

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
bh - were having a big get together at "Land between the lakes" (KY) in april (18-20) if you wanna come (that shouldn't be to far from you). If you wanna go email me and I'll give you details (coldbrewcrew@aol.com)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
Dennis! long time no see man
It's a possibility, I'm purchasing some new land (hopefully will have it this month) so I'll need some help breaking in the new sections ;)

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
hey im game for a springtime HS, but after the turnout for the summer/fall one i am kinda leery. if we could get enough interest we'll put one on for sure. but of course it is up to jeff, considering it is his land.

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Hi Jeff. I check in at least once a day.
Jason I thought you had a good turnout for the spring ride. The summer ride was to early. We need to get together soon. Maybe a 1 day trip to W.Va.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
that'd be an idea, I've got a rear knobbie I could throw some screws in :)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
no more husky??

Top Bottom