dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
so heres how it went down, I took my chair down to the big top for the drawings and realized i forgot my tickets. I ran back to the truck and got em, when I got back my chair was missing! gone, not to be found! I came back the next morning and voila, it was there! so i took it back to camp. now all would have been well but I made the mistake of taking it back to the big top that evening and forgetting my tickets AGAIN . this time i thought i had a plan, I folded it up and stuck it with the drums to make it look like it was there for a reason. came back with my tickets and it was gone again. this time it never came back.

now i think somebody is messin with me. Its not a big deal, it was just a $10 POS from K-Mart. but whoever has it, do you want the matching bag :p

heres the description:
blue
has a cupholder

anyway, i dont really care about the chair, but it would be interesting to know who ended up with it. :)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Man, that's like trying to find out who let the air outta yer bike tires. It wont happen!

Elk's grey chair ran off as well.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
I almost went home with one of Mully's chairs, then we looked over and noticed he had a matching one by his truck, so I put the "mystery" chair over there. Wish I coulda slept that late on Sunday!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Dude! My blue chair disappeared too! I had a YZ blue non-cupholder folding model that I left under the bigtop. When i went to retieve it, it was gone. :think:

Aliens? :scream:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Most of the chairs walked, buy themselves, from the big top to the camp fire on Saturday night. When we finally left the fire at 4:00, there was a number of unclaimed chairs still there. Somebody probably grabbed them. I think Eddie said that 7 chairs were left at the bomb fire last year.

KTMKyd

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 20, 2001
Hmmmm, I think we have an extra chair, my dad claims we brought 5, I only remember even owning 4.... it has the bag with it tho :)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Chairs for sale...

just kidding. There were no chairs by the drums when I loaded them up Sat night but there was a lot of chairs under the big top Sun morn when I left. I got home with everything I took along with a red robe.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
We needed new office furniture and Okie is too cheap to let us go to Office Depot. :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Twinny lost his ass there, anyone see it?:):)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by a454elk
Twinny lost his ass there, anyone see it?:):)

Damn it! Quit baiting me and trying to get me nuked. :flame:

Must resist the urge.... to.... comment.................... Ahhhh, SCREW IT!

I also lost something else at DW.... all respect for you. What a little drama queen school girl. Squeeling and tossing parts everytime a little bitty spider walked past you. I bet you jump at your own shadow. I have never ever seen a grown man act like such a baby around bugs. Perhaps you should consider changing your forum name to a454LittleMissMuffet!!!! ;)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Go Papa! Go Papa! :thumb:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Yup last year there were 6-8 chairs scattered around when we got ready to leave - same deal this year. I think the few folks around when we left late Sunday morning just took them with instead of trashing them. One other thing is that I saw several 'broken' chairs in trash cans on various days. I :think: we might have an extra chair (no idea on color or anything). I strongly suggest using a marker to put your name on chairs if you really want to hang onto them - chairs seems to kinda float around from camp to camp etc. I even brought the 2 extra chairs we had from last year but nobody claimed them so there back in my garage again :)

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
I have an extra blue folding chair, non-cup holder type. Not sure where it came from. It does have one quirk though, if you can identify that quirk I will mail it back to you for free.

That was not sleeping by the way, that was "lay still, let the aspirin kick in, and everything will be better".

Mully

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Here we go, another full year of smack talk! I don't think we need to start this again Twinny, just get in your tutu and make me a sammich biotch!:):) We'll keep it to emails from now on!;)

I DID find my chair finally, it came whimpering back to my tent on Sunday morning mumbling something about spiders or something!:scream:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I think Elk is conceding Twinny! Get him!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Milk
I think Elk is conceding Twinny! Get him!

Why is Elk's chamber maid speaking! Elk.... didn't you tell him speak only when spoken to? :p

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I take my orders from no woma...I mean man. Ah hell, you're both a couple of damn woman. Now go get me a beer.........

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:):)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom