will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
so whattup with all the old badlands regulars? thump? 'spar? taraker?

russ and danielle have done a great job with the track, and youse guys are missing it.

tomorrow nite, 6pm.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Will,

I have only been out once this year (in the spring). With my schedule, Sunday mornings are about the only time I have to ride. That kind of keeps me out of the Badlands loop with their practice schedule. I really want to see the changes. It sound very cool and I have heard that Russ has been improving the soil. One of these days I'll get back out there....

Ms. Badlands

Aug 10, 2000
Will to "whip" it

Will,

I have already scheduled an ambulance with paramedics for Wednesday nights practice. I know you are planning on practicing that "whip" you talked about in another post so I wanted to be safe....

The badlands crew kinda fell apart after thump, the fearless leader, crashed and burned at the last Badlands ride. Thump.....where are you? I know twin still exists and is looking to join the blue beast club.

miss yall!

Ms. B:)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
The crew still exists. In fact we have ridden 3 out of the 4 past weekends. You have to remember that we are the Sunday morning type riders (for the most part) so practice at Badlands doesn't fit the Sunday morning schedule that well. I miss the old days of "not so organized" practices. :)

Top Bottom