Which bike? 125 or 200?

G

Hello, I am getting to big for my KX 100. I am gonna keep it this racing season then sell it. But I was wondering, WHich bike would be better for me? A 125 SX or 200 MX/C? I am a heavier 13 year old. I am 5'5" and I ride motocross, but i also trail ride out at a lake. I am leaning toward the 200 because I need the low end. I have heard the 125 has no bottom end.

Which bike sounds best for me?

------------------
'00 KX-100 slightly modified (if ya know what I mean)
Get off the gas so I can pass

[This message has been edited by NdKxRacer (edited 04-12-2001).]

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
I'd say it depends mostly on what you expect to spend more on trails or motocross. If trails then the 200 would be the way to go but if it's MX then I'd say go 125. One problem with MXing the 200 will be you'll hgave to race the 250 class and be outgunned power wise. Maybe a 125 exc would be the way fro you to go? You can easily remove the lights and other enduro equipment and then you would have a good 125 mx bike that you can trail ride also.

------------------

G

I am leaning toward the 200. One reason I dont wanna race with 45 people, i rather race with 20. I have a cousin that races a KDX 200, He is my favorite person to ride with. And I can learn from his too cuz we will have ABOUT the same bike. The 125 would be great but it was all top and I dont wanna race with some 125 riders cuz they crash you for the fun of it.

------------------
'00 KX-100 slightly modified (if ya know what I mean)
Get off the gas so I can pass

Top Bottom