Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
im getting a new bike soon, i want a mx bike, either a 250 or kx250f,, any of these gonna work better for LBL in kentucky? maybe even gonna ride at trails training center.

drk98

Mar 30, 2002
Didn't know theres any major lakes in KY. I figure it's in Michigan.

Right now all I can tell you is the KDX and the KTM EXC's are great trail bikes. How tall are you? What do you weigh? Tell us more about what you ride.

TheJunkMan

Jul 9, 2003
I agree more info but I would recomend the KDX or EXC's or Gas Gas's enduro mounts if your into those sort of things I would even recomend the Pampera if you are not interested in serious racing.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
theres no bad bike for riding LBL just better ones. 4stroke like traction(GasGas or KDX) is what is great at LBL those rocks stand in lots of unorthodox places so be ready. If you are short and not very hard core go for the GasGas Pampera 280. If you rip a little more go KDX 220 if you would rather be flying go GasGas 200, 250 or 300. If you want to do well at the Trial Tr Cen get a trials bike. I have had the opportunity to visit all of the places on a Gas Gas 300 and wouldn't trade for a Ktm 450 with Ohlins forks for anything. At TTC I really do recommend a trials bike for the best adventure.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
A 125 2banger is a tough bike to ride at LBL, but it CAN be done! Gotta keep up your momentum on hills and learn to feather the clutch :)
(maybe a loop out or two..but hey, it's all good!)

Top Bottom