rider38194

May 30, 2010
i decided to upgrade from my yamaha 125 and want a bigger bike. im 5 foot eight and 120 pounds. i decided not to spend upwards of 7 grand to get a new bike so im buying used. i trail ride on my property and do a tad enduro with some of my friends in windrock tn. i have been loooking at yamama 230 and honda 230 because i fit them very well. though im a tad light i can fit a 250 but i need to know what bigger bike will fit my needs. ?

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
Was your 125 a YZ-125 (two stroke) or a TT-R125 (Four stroke)?

The 230cc bikes would be the Yamah TT-R230 or Honda CRf230F. These would be almost twice the power of the TTR-125 but not even as powerful as the YZ-125. They would be great bikes for riding around on your property but I would not recommend them for riding any sort of competitive event, especially not an enduro. Although I suppose that if you managed to do an enduro on a TT-R125 the TT-R230 would be better than that.....

Fill out the form that you will find in the "sticky" in this forum so that we can get more information about you. Without knowing more specifics we can't give you decent advice.

Rod

rider38194

May 30, 2010
?

im new here so what do you mean by "sticky' in the forum. i saw a guy who asked a similar question to mine and there were all these questions in his thread that he answered to give you guys more info so im guessing thats it but how do i do it. i know it sounds a little stupid

Top Bottom