thumper7

Jul 20, 2001
Hi, I am looking to buy a pair of entry level boots, from $100-$130. Which ones do you think are the best deal and highest durability for the price? Thanks, Eric:)

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
I have a pair of O'Neil Hardware boots that I purchased as part of a package deal 2 years ago. I paid $189 for boots, pants, jersey, goggles, and gloves. The boots are still in good shape despite the fact that I have not taken care of them as well as I should have. I believe you can purchase the boots seperately for $99.

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
To start with I got my son O'neal Elements (spanky, are you sure that's not what came with your package, Hardware boots are usually over $200 alone), nothing special but seem fine to begin with and Chaparral has them for $89.
http://www.chaparral-racing.com/cha...FKJBFSB877&dept_id=1&0=default.asp,Tree=,Shop

When I can afford to get him off the XR100 on to something more serious I will probably move him up to Sidi Force SRS boots.

Last edited:

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
Originally posted by HiG4s
To start with I got my son O'neal Elements (spanky, are you sure that's not what came with your package, Hardware boots are usually over $200 alone)
You are right, they are Elements. :confused:

John.T

Aug 2, 2001
Maybe spanky did get hardware boots he just got his combo from the guys in the back of a van in a dark alley?
But I second Alpinestar M4'S they are the best for the money hands down!

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
Originally posted by John.T
Maybe spanky did get hardware boots he just got his combo from the guys in the back of a van in a dark alley?
LOL!!! Sorry, I got the deal from Hipersports, they were running a special on leftover prior year-model stuff.

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
Hey, clearance stuff!!! That is how I got all my gear. O'neal boots, Answer pants, Fox jersey, Thor gloves, Ocelot chest protector, and Bieffie helmet. Under $360 for everything.

Top Bottom