jdrobins

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2000
Okay, Taraker got me to remove the endcap on the DRZ, and I liked the response on it.:cool: What Pipe does everyone like?
I am looking into the Yoshi but want others opinion.

Jim

B

biglou

I'm running the Yosh full system.

I started out with the FMF Power Core IV slip-on and switched to the full Yosh set-up over the winter. The Yosh has a much stronger pull accross the RPM range. I never got past break-in with the stocker, so I can't comment on how much better it is over stock. But, IMO, the Yosh is an excellent choice. There are many good ones out there, however, like DSP and White Bros. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. They all let that thing breathe better.

DRZChris

May 31, 2001
I'm using the white Bros R series Its loud, but I like the power delivery now. It has more low and mid range power and pulls to the rev limiter much quicker. I chose this pipe mainly because it cost less than yosh pipe. Everbody says that the pipes dont make much differance on the DRZ I think it makes alot of differance in the power. I think any of the different brands make more power give one a try. If I buy another pipe I want to try one of the quiet models Biggun or FMF

marklb

Aug 5, 2000
drz pipe

I had a yosh pipe on mine & worked great, sold the bike for a 01 wr250f! I have a buddy that has a yosh stainless for sale he wants $250 for it. I can get the full info if you are interested? Thx Marklb

marklb

Aug 5, 2000
yosh

I just talked to him and it is clean full stainless system was 479.00 retail, he bought in sept 00. he wants $250.00 and you can pay the shipping! let me know if any questions thx for your interest! marklb

Top Bottom