Which is best?

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
- July 14-15 Unadilla Valley Sports Center, New Berlin, NY
- June 9-10 MX 338, Southwick, MA

I'd like to see my idols race this summer and I was wondering if there was any races close (relative word I guess) to Quebec. Those two above caught my attention as they are the closest. Both are almost identical, according to MapQuest, in terms of miles. My question: Which one would be best for me to attend?

Any input is appreciated.

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
I believe RC will race Southwick, he won't be at Unadilla. If you want to see a competitive 450 race, Southwick.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
I'd certainly love seeing RC race once in my life. Any others for Southwick?

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Red Buddddddd! Oh, you don't want to drive a little further? Then Southwick is ok. Seriously you could cut across Canada from Niagra and straight across MI, camp all weekend at RB. I've been to all the Nats and RB is my personal fav. I've got friends that live in Southwick so it's cool to stay there but other than that it's campgrounds or motels for you.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Red Bud sounds like fun but it is 500 miles farther than Southwick and 450 farther than Unadilla for him. We are still hoping to try Red Bud one of these years when it works for my schedule even though it will more than double the drive of our usual trip to Millville.

Depends on what you want to see, Southwick is a wicked sand track and RC will be there. Unadilla is a more traditional national track and RC will not be there.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Alright, I'll try making it to Southwick. Red Bud is way too far. Will there be any DRN members there?

funkypunk97

Aug 30, 2006
I would go with Southwick also .....

If Broome/Tioga was still on the schedule I would have said hands down, drive to Binghamtom.....

But Unadilla is not as good as Southwick.... 338 is a great spectators park.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Anyone heading there also?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…