anarchy420

Jun 1, 2007
1) im about 5`5 or 5`6 and like 160 pounds or so
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? verymuch
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? woods road tracks trail fields anything
4) Do you have any riding experience? alot
5) Do you think you will race ? probably not
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? most likley
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? 4 stroke
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? no
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike? not sure
10) Do you live in California? haha no
11) Your age? 15
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion. nothing really

XMotoX

Oct 23, 2006
CRF250X if you are more of a trail rider than track.

CRF250R if you are on the track more often than in the woods.

p.s. this applies to other brands not just Honda's. Check out 250F's and WR's.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
That's why I said xr. Seat hieght is a bit lower and power is more mellow, a better transfer from where you are.

XMotoX

Oct 23, 2006
anarchy420 said:
isnt a 250 a little big though?....unless i just get a smaller rockerarm those ones that lower it 1.5 inches
All you really need is your toes to touch. I know its not that comfortable at first to just have your toes on the ground, I know because I hated that feeling at first. But you get used to it in just a couple rides. At 5'6" already and being 15, you'll hit a spurt and grab a few inches in no time. A 250 is perfect size.

As for the XR250, it would be a perfect bike for you for the woods riding. It can handle track but I don't recommend it with the stock suspension settings.

anarchy420

Jun 1, 2007
well...i read in the dirtrider mag. that the yzf's are like a little bit higher in the seat and i dont think i need anything bigger

Top Bottom