enduro rider

Oct 27, 2003
white city il enduro oct 17

Love it or hate it. Its that time again. The third weekend of Oct. CCDR presents the Big Red enduro.
Here’s the basic run down. Start at the club grounds. Just west of I55 on IL138.
5 mile wood section off the start. Then a 3-mile road section. Then a 8-mile wood section followed by a 2-mile road section. Then an 8-mile wood section. Then 3-4 miles of road to the 1st gas stop. Then the beginners and super senior class will stay at gas. The A and B riders will ride a 8-mile wood section, 3-mile road section, 8-mile wood section. Back to gas to meet up with the beginner/super senior class. 4-mile road section to a 1.5-2 mile field section. The B, super senior and beginners will have a 12 wood section. We think the A riders will ride a 20 mile section, not for sure. They may just ride the 12 mile section . Then 8-mile road to the backside of the club, and a small wood section back to start.
90% of are trails are only ran for this event. Tight, fun trials.
Trails are very dry now, but rain today and the first of next week. Should make it great! If it rains late in the week shouldn’t hurt
(If it rains sat. night or Sunday A and B will run the short loop super senior and beginners will ride about 35-40 miles)

Super senior /beginners will ride about 60 miles
B riders will ride about 82 miles
A riders will ride about 90 miles

Cash pay back for A classes
Don’t miss this one! This is one of the lasts of the real enduros

Last edited:

KaTooMer

~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 1999
enduro rider said:
This is one of the lasts of the real enduros

I'll second that. :cool: As dry as it's been the last 30 days, I gotta believe it would take a LOT of rain over the next week to mess up the course. Some really nice, tight woods up there.

FlyinRyan

~SPONSOR~
Mar 19, 2001
Scott Hofmann won and Fredette was second. Talked to Scott and he said he just felt good, I think he was doing stress relief as he is getting married on Saturday. Also talked to Fredette this morning and he said he couldn't keep it on two wheels, said Scott out rode him in the morning stuff and he couldn't make it up in the afternoon.

Sounds like I missed a good one. My shoulder just wasn't up for it. First time I missed White City's enduro since 1991.

Top Bottom