CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
The White Rock ride is coming up Dec 12th through 14th. I have a block of rooms reserved in Fayetteville at the Holiday Inn Express. If you are interested shoot me an e-mail at wwasinger@prodigy.net.

I need to get an idea of how many people are going for room reservation reasons.

BTW, this is a rain or shine event.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Wish I could, but I can't take off work.  We have a project due Dec. 15.  My 60 hour weeks are fixing to turn into 80 hour weeks, I'm afraid. :whiner:  I'm going to ride White Rock some time!  I promise!

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Ill might get to join in. what kind of events goin on. Id like to go and Id also like to see some of my buddies made the trip too. fill me in and Ill start collectin
thanks man

AgentOrange

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 18, 2000
Come on out, RahRah. It will be a good time. I am bringing an extra set of goggles for the goggletoss since biglou wont be making this trip to defend his title.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
It sure was fun getting to see you at DW.
Thats the funnest week of my life. Really I cant wait to do it again.
Words arent good enough to explain the fun thats to be had.

Im tryin to get my brownies up enough to get one of those nite riders for Christmas. THAT was the coolest thing to be doin at night. really good play. the train endorsed it for you(not only were you havin a blast but 5 others were too).
Happy trails babe

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey RAHRAH!! :)   YOu might want to take that Night Light with you to White Rock - you could be out there all night if you get lost!!  You're all going to have a fun time, wish I could join in on the goggle tossin'!!!  ;)

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
The weather forecast has taken a snowy, icy turn. Southern Mo can be treacherous when the weather turns and we aren't willing to chance anybody getting hurt traveling. The riding would be sweet, except for Saturday which is supposed to be rain/ice/snow. With that said...we'll be rescheduling for a date w/in the next 4-6 weeks.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
thanks man I understand that Fayetteville got about 3 inches of snow last night. I have somemore budies going to Trainrobbers in Russellville which is about another hr and a half southeast of Fay. Either way. Ill be at work so this weekend will suck 4 me so thanks again for the rescue of another weekend in the near future when we can all get to go. The bigger the party the better right!!!!

Top Bottom