Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I guess I MAY race it.......... is it known as an easy track?
Don

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Yes it's really easy as well as a good beginner track. In fact after last years race I went home and unloaded everything then went out mountain biking.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I also heard that good pit crews are hard to find......... at least ones that don't spill gas on goggles.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
LMAO! Ya the pit crew was hard to find :think: Never did find them . Gas in da goggles = Reciting every dirty word know to mankind. Though it was all good after I sent a Yamaha rider into unmarked territories for a hearing check up.... ;)

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
OK, its challenging, not much Motocross great tight woods track. :cool:

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
A harescramble is a race through a varied terrain offroad course. You generally get a mix of motocross and woods. No time keeping involved and the person/persons with the most distance covered in a specified time period wins. There are several different classes and several different sets of criteria determining which class an individual/individuals should compete in. Check out the http://ama-d14harescrambles sight for more info on rules and class info. Hopefully I've provided you with some useful info. Oh, they are closed course races. What I mean by closed course is the race is run on a short loop style track similar to the motocross idea of course layout. Good luck....

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
The Double "D's" will be there but Levi going solo!
Dang brother broke his kneecap!
Old man may come out to ride with Levi though. :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I guess I'm in...

I've been sick since Tuesday but I started to feel better tonight so if I improve Saturday I'll ride but I don't expect to do real well. Just some seat time I guess. :bang:

CW250

Jan 31, 2007
Fred T said:
I've been sick since Tuesday but I started to feel better tonight so if I improve Saturday I'll ride but I don't expect to do real well. Just some seat time I guess. :bang:
Drink a Monster energy drink or one of those OJ drinks and you will be feeling better! :cool:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Cody 1st 250
Don M. 2nd SS
Paul North 3rd 250
Bret Bersano & myself 1st heavy team
Shagy balls & brother 1st Light team
Rodger & Hunt 3rd Heavy team
Blair Bersano 1st M class and 1st overall

Top Bottom