Who Dat?

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
Saints are Super Bowl bound!!

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
what the HECK is all this "WHO Dat" stuff? I think I missed that TPS report.hahaha. I hope the Colts get to whoop butt on 'em!

SS109

Jul 27, 2009
junkjeeps said:
Saints are Super Bowl bound!!
Last I heard they still have to play a game against the Vikings. :coocoo: Remember that old saying? "Don't count your chickens before they hatch!"

As for who I'm rooting for...

Go COLTS!!!

01HondaCR

May 31, 2001
I'm cheering for the Colts, but as a Purdue student, i guess i wouldn't be too disappointed if Drew Brees got a ring.

^But he's right. Neither of them are in it yet.

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
bound – adjective

1. going or intending to go; on the way to; destined.
2. Archaic. prepared; ready.

They are headed in the right direction, but there are no guarantees. I've been a Saints fan long enough to realize that! LOL

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Football ?!?!?!

What is this game of which you speak?

To heck with football ... we need to plan a DS ride ... it has been almost a year ... let's think later this time ... it got COLD :ohmy:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
bound - another adjective

1. Constipated, as in full of poop. :p

I agree with Tony, WTF is foosball anyway, we ride dirtbikes.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
hey....honestly....i just learned what a first down is about a year ago! yup. me and sports involving a ball? Horrible at them and understanding them. kickball would be the exception.hahahaha

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
Tony I'm reading to go. I thought you guys were putting together an east Texas run? Set the date and let me know - I'm there.

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
Can I count my chickens now? BLACK AND GOLD SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!

SS109

Jul 27, 2009
junkjeeps said:
Can I count my chickens now? BLACK AND GOLD SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!
Yep! :cool:

Congrats to the Saints, their fans, their city. We shall see you in the SB!

Go COLTS!!!

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
I believe that's 31 chickens to 17 chickens!!!! Black and Gold superbowl. WHO DAT? WE DAT!! New Orleans will party tonight!!

SS109

Jul 27, 2009
Yep, the Colts made too many mistakes and it cost them. Oh well, the Colts will be back next year!

Congrats to the Saints and all their fans. It definately was a great game. :cool:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…