VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by trakkerman
Has anyone tried removing the RC action figure? Wonder if it would increase performance with less weight or is it required for balance?
No, but we accidently removed the handlebars on a tree. Ol' RC looks pretty funny hangin' off the back of the bike with the handlebars over his head. :laugh:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
trying to hit a ramp is an excersize in itself - getting that thing lined up, and keeping it going straight is not easy to do ! :eek:

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
how long a ride are you gettin? On a fresh charge, I get 3 - 5 minutes if that (grassy field). If we could organize an event as Okiewan hinted, it would have to a 1 minute moto......

As BunduBasher said, I couldn't hit a real Supercross jump with this thing, much less one designed for this size!

other comments:
the remote is typical RS crap. The bike must've been designed by someone else, but the remote is definately designed by Mr. Radio Shack himself (80 years old and stocked with pocket protectors). It must be designed for airplanes, with the steering knob on the side.
the placement of the antennae on the bike seems poor. Not only did the plastic tube break about 30 sec in the 1st ride, but now I have a 3 inch atennae left.
i haven't managed to be able to charge the battery in situ, which would be nice, as quick as it discharges.

KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
Yup, yup and Yup!
Got one for my daughter. Antenna has to be taped into place to stay for a while. First ride got all of 10 minutes, 2nd 5 or 6 , 3rd down to about 4 minutes :uh:
Going to need about 5 of these batteries to be any fun.
The thing does haul butt though, I didn't find it too bad to control, have to make sure you have lots of room to turn on grass , he was bouncing all over the place and would straighten up going around turns full speed :aj:
Got a few wheelies going too.
Going to have to go see my buddy that runs the local Radio shack about extra batteries........

trakkerman

Nov 12, 2001
I tied a knot in the antenna wire that poked out the top of the tube. So far, I haven't had any problems with it. I have broken alot of other pieces though.

Top Bottom