Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
I am sooooo sorry..... someone handed me a whole package of zip ties on Monday or Tuesday when we started hanging the banners in the big top, and I never gave them back!!!! Now, I cant even remember who gave them to me!! Whoever it was, I can mail you a new package if you pm me your address. I cant believe I forgot to give them back! Whomever you are, thank you and I am sorry!!!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
were they, well, kinda plastic with this thing that grabs the other end that has a thing on it? forget them, i didn't give them to you, but the lighting set is officially DRN equipment. Dick Nickle of crazey monkey racing has donated them, so we expect to see our logo on the big board next year or.....,.NO soup for you!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Sarge.... you da man!.... well we used them as if they were DRN property. Your contribution is very generous...thankee thankee.

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Chris they were mine!!! Just keep them for next year. Consider them a DW Donation. I get those things buy the thousands.

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Cant thank you enough Philip! What a life saver.... I had a whole bag, sitting on my kitchen table. Hopefully I dont forget them again next year!!

Thanks
Chris

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Originally posted by sfc crash
were they, well, kinda plastic with this thing that grabs the other end that has a thing on it? forget them, i didn't give them to you, but the lighting set is officially DRN equipment. Dick Nickle of crazey monkey racing has donated them, so we expect to see our logo on the big board next year or.....,.NO soup for you!

Speaking of lights I will build a nice set for next year to light up the tent. With the ones Sarge donated and the ones I build we should have plenty of light for next year. :yeehaw:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom