PoeBrian

Oct 10, 2002
I would like to know if this Michelle Marsh lady is real or just a virtual fantasy that Don has made up from make believe!

I read an article called "Race of Life" in the back of the most recent d14 news mag. written by a so-called "Michelle Marsh". In knowing Don Marsh and his son only very little it would appear that this woman could be related. However, after reading the article I can't possible imagine that such an amazing woman could exist on this planet! I have not ever met one such creature!

This article was simply amazing! So amazing that it made me wonder, could she really exist? Could she be Don's imaginary wife? Maybe he made her up and wrote the article himself after an incredible dream he had one night. If she is real, how many others like her are out there? If there are more, why couldn't I have found one? Where do they come from? Do they come from earth?

Did any of you read this article? Enduro Wife? There can't be such a thing!!!

If she really exists and there are more out there that belong to some of you, you men are blessed!

If this "Michelle Marsh" is someone significant to you Don Marsh, your judgement in woman must be superior!

racer493

Mar 30, 2003
I am one lucky guy to have a wife who not only supports my racing habits but excepts that i will always be a racer. Without her I wouldnt even come close to achiving the results that I have.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Thanks Mike, I am The "Weakest Link".....but the one they ALL come to with problems. :yikes:

I am blessed to have a very involved & supportive family.

Last edited:

pit wench

Nov 6, 2007
Hello, I haven't been on this site in 2 years but I just wanted to clear Don's name....although he does seem to have vivid hallucinations, I am not one of them. This is Michelle Marsh and I appreciate the kind words about my essay. There are women out there that truly feel this way and I am one of them. Finding themselves enough to have this outlook takes an optimistic mind, inner peace, and pure love for the man who has a passion for the sport. PoeBrian, you will find that woman out there and she might not see your passion at first but if she can see the commitment that has been made to that beautiful beast and how the relationship can be so beneficial to her future she will then have such an amazing life. The Marsh family has opened my eyes to this superior sport and shown me how it can bring a family together in so many ways. I had never even touched a dirt bike before and now I have been bit by the bug myself. I will always be by the side of my racer holding the gas, water, tools, ice cold towels, etc....When I pit, I pit for all my racers....Pit wench, I will always be.

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Nicely said Michelle, You couldn't ask for a nicer family involved in our sport, that & they don't drink the Orange "KOOL AID" soooo They got that going for them too!!!!!

Top Bottom