jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
OK - I need to ride bad and this Saturday is it for a while (I will be moving in the next couple of weeks)...

So who is riding and where are ya going?????

-=jeffd

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
why are you leaving the metropolis of Allen? Dont say because it rains too much! :)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
tx246 said:
why are you leaving the metropolis of Allen? Dont say because it rains too much! :)

Heh heh...
Atually, I am buying a house in Allen. It is 2.5 miles from where I live now, but I need the space. I am going from a 1800 sq ft apartment to a house that is 2300 sq ft.

If I stay at my aptartment any longer I will soon be firing off rounds through the ceiling at my noisy upstairs neighbors and that would be a very bad thing :ohmy:

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Went riding Sunday at Bulcher but that was the shortest ride I ever took. I left the second gate parking area down by the creek and did a first gear endo which broke my tib and fib. I was only 50 ft from the truck... Had surgery that evening to screw everything back in place and will be off for about 8 weeks. :bang: Hope everyone else had more fun than I did!!

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Dang, Keith! Bad luck. How did you come to endo like that, and where? How did you get home, and did you have to wait long at the hospital? Inquiring minds want to know. Hope you feel better soon, but for now, enjoy those good drugs and have your wife bring you sandwiches while you watch the NBA Finals.

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Well Jim.. I'd like to tell you I wrecked doing something cool, but the cold hard truth is I was about 50 ft from the truck. I hit the deep sand in the creek and my front end just augered in and tossed me over the bars. It was the dumbest wreck ever but I landed on my feet with my ankle turned wrong and it just snapped it. Total run time of the bike - 2 minutes. :whoa: I was with some friends that came up from Houston as well as a group from OK. Luckily I was so close to the truck that I just yelled for help and they were right on me. They took me to the Nocona ER room (never go there) who took x-rays and gave me some pain meds and told me I would need to go back to Sherman for surgery.

I'm milking it for all it's worth, trust me! :laugh:

See you guys in the fall! :yell:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Dude that sucks! Hope you heal up fast.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom