Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I can't wait for Friday morning! I'm planning to hit the road at around 4am to arrive bright and blurry-eyed at the Moonrocks by around 9am on Friday morning.

I'm just wondering if it will be easy to pick out the DRN crowd? Should I look for Natalie with the Port-a-Potty donation can, or Lou with his Big-Rig of Love towing 1,000 bikes, or the "Crazy Canadiens" with the never-ending blender session? Or should I just dive head-first into the sea of people until I slam into a DRN'er? I'm assuming Strick will be at Moonrocks 24/7 with flags to help guide people to their assigned parking spaces?

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Wrong! Who would open the storage facility, if I was at Moonrocks all the time? However, if someone would like to trade jobs............

Kawi - you will be welcomed with open arms by one and all I am sure. If not they will need to deal with Hitler, I mean Strick!

See you Friday! However, I do not know for sure what time I will be there exactly. I am going to take my motorhome out there, but I don' tknow if that will be Thursday Or Friday. I am not sleeping in it. I just want the comforts of home.

Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
I will be there Thursday Night, White Ford 4 door w/white shell pulling Retseniors Weekend Warrior, my buddy will have 24ft class c motorhome with TWISTER RACING (picture of a boat on the side) and a white 7x16 inclosed trailer.

See ya'll there :thumb:

D36-108A

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2002
Last year, my first, there were so many DRN people I think they scared away everybody else. If you want something specific to look for, at least half of them have DRN fender stickers.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey Mike!! You will recognize DRNers as soon as you get there!!! See you soon!

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Sounds good everyone! I guess as a last resort I could look for zio's Colon Blow graphics huh?

Top Bottom