Who was asking for mx wallpaper??/

fremontguy

Lifetime Sponsor
Kind of difficult to be P.C. and comment on this thread. Let's just say, I couldn't find a Honda or Ktm section for graphics.

:silly: If you want to look at any of those "all day long", I feel sorry for you. Their "model" budget must be pretty low. :p

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Originally posted by gospeedracer
:silly: If you want to look at any of those "all day long", I feel sorry for you . . .
I'm with you, GSR. I'd rather look at a couple of DRN's own hotties' picture pages <wink wink> than those. :p

"Who let the dogs out!!!!"

OMG! Somebody has set their expectation level of MX Chicks at bottom-feeder.

Does anyone know of MX in action wallpapers?

biglou

Uh, have you SEEN some of the members here? I mean, my gosh, we ain't the prettiest bunch of spodes! Well, 'cept maybe for Gomer.:D

Hey BigLou, I didn't mean too much disrespect, but I think we all have pretty high expectations when we think "MX models." Don't get me wrong, I got TONS of respect for women riders. In fact, it's way cool. C'mon BigLou have you SEEN those pics?

Maybe I have been reading too many MX mags....:think

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Patman's MX dream girl

Is here

See I was good I didn't even mention her name.:p

:p

See! Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!!

What a hottie!

Patman gets a sticker for having the correct answer!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Re: Patman's MX dream girl

Originally posted by Patman
See I was good I didn't even mention her name.:p
Good thing, or Ivan would be shot for the rest of the day!:p

damn

you guys are harsh!! I would love to pull one of those chicks. Better looking than my girl!!! Good thing she doesnt read these boards!

Originally posted by Stoked_KX
Patman gets a sticker for having the correct answer!
Ohh Pattyman deserves soooo much more than a sticker for that one. :p

TrailRider, and just what might be the e-mail address of this lucky (heavy sarcasm) girl you've got.... temporarily? :p

I'm fully aware it's completely natural for men to want to gawk at women, and I like to think I have a pretty good sense of humor about most things but IMO boys, if you have any respect for the fellow DRN women members here take your gawking else where please. This is a site for everyone, not just horney old goats! :p

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Originally posted by gospeedracer
. . . it's completely natural for men to want to gawk at women, and I like to think I have a pretty good sense of humor about most things but IMO boys, if you have any respect for the fellow DRN women members here take your gawking else where please
er, I only meant that our lady members are much better lookin' than those gals. No offense meant.:o

At least we know for sure that our gals ride!:cool: