fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Kind of difficult to be P.C. and comment on this thread. Let's just say, I couldn't find a Honda or Ktm section for graphics.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
:silly: If you want to look at any of those "all day long", I feel sorry for you. Their "model" budget must be pretty low. :p

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by gospeedracer
:silly: If you want to look at any of those "all day long", I feel sorry for you . . .
I'm with you, GSR. I'd rather look at a couple of DRN's own hotties' picture pages <wink wink> than those. :p

Stoked_KX

Sep 7, 2001
"Who let the dogs out!!!!"

OMG! Somebody has set their expectation level of MX Chicks at bottom-feeder.

Does anyone know of MX in action wallpapers?

B

biglou

Uh, have you SEEN some of the members here? I mean, my gosh, we ain't the prettiest bunch of spodes! Well, 'cept maybe for Gomer.:D

Stoked_KX

Sep 7, 2001
Hey BigLou, I didn't mean too much disrespect, but I think we all have pretty high expectations when we think "MX models." Don't get me wrong, I got TONS of respect for women riders. In fact, it's way cool. C'mon BigLou have you SEEN those pics?

Maybe I have been reading too many MX mags....:think

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Patman's MX dream girl

Is here

See I was good I didn't even mention her name.:p

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Re: Patman's MX dream girl

Originally posted by Patman
See I was good I didn't even mention her name.:p
Good thing, or Ivan would be shot for the rest of the day!:p

TrailRider32

Jun 8, 2001
damn

you guys are harsh!! I would love to pull one of those chicks. Better looking than my girl!!! Good thing she doesnt read these boards!

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by Stoked_KX
Patman gets a sticker for having the correct answer!
Ohh Pattyman deserves soooo much more than a sticker for that one. :p

TrailRider, and just what might be the e-mail address of this lucky (heavy sarcasm) girl you've got.... temporarily? :p

I'm fully aware it's completely natural for men to want to gawk at women, and I like to think I have a pretty good sense of humor about most things but IMO boys, if you have any respect for the fellow DRN women members here take your gawking else where please. This is a site for everyone, not just horney old goats! :p

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by gospeedracer
. . . it's completely natural for men to want to gawk at women, and I like to think I have a pretty good sense of humor about most things but IMO boys, if you have any respect for the fellow DRN women members here take your gawking else where please
er, I only meant that our lady members are much better lookin' than those gals. No offense meant.:o

At least we know for sure that our gals ride!:cool:

B

biglou

Stoked-No disrespect taken! I was just funnin' on the aesthetic qualities, or lack thereof, of some of our members (myself included). Faces only a mother could love!:p Course, I've heard that The Pred is real purdy!:scream:
Patman-I thought your dream MX girl was Mrs. Patman (Patgirl, Patwoman)? You know, aka "The Laundry Fairy"! :)

TrailRider32

Jun 8, 2001
sorry

I am terribly sorry if I offend any of our female members by posting pictures of females. I was just trying to help out the members who do enjoy these pictures. I apologize.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Patman-I thought your dream MX girl was Mrs. Patman (Patgirl, Patwoman)? You know, aka "The Laundry Fairy"!

Oh she is BigLou but I like to look at the newer models too, just to stay up with current events yanno.:D

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Pred, I wasn't refering to your comment/compliment dear. Sorry for the confusion. My point was I disagree with the posting of the "girly" sites on here. I don't care if there is a motorcycle in the pic. There are plenty of other sites to go to for that. Not all the women may speak up about it but I can assure you it pisses a good portion of them off! Now I know ya' all don't want an angry mob of dirtbikin' chicks after ya do ya? :p

IDkTm, you can now join TrailRider and Pantman by the woodshed. :p

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
IDkTm, you can now join TrailRider and Pantman by the woodshed.

Saves on my housing costs.:confused:

Oh, by the way TWMX has a new intern! Better not say who though.:silly:

Top Bottom