Who was the Most/Least like you expected?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Midhigh said:
I must say that Stan Flemmings was not what I expected. I was expecting a 40+ over wieght but funny kind of guy. WOW - Stan is a kid. shocked me!!
That was Stan's grandson :laugh:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
I'm really an A rider, and let my slow grandson ride my bike all week. Then, I rode for the race on my bike.

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

Grady

Lifetime Sponsor
Midhigh said:
I must say that Stan Flemmings was not what I expected. I was expecting a 40+ over wieght but funny kind of guy. WOW - Stan is a kid. shocked me!!
That sounds a lot like Stan's Dad, but not the funny part :laugh:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
squeaky said:
The person that was the least like I expected was TwinSpar.
I was on my best behavior because there just wasn't time to be me. I've even had to enter therapy because that short seven hours of being nice. It scarred me and worst of all.... I let down Shiftless. The image of her expression will be forever burned into my mind. She came to me ready to go on a sticker hit but I came empty handed... no weapons of mass destruction, no silly stickers, just a airsoft for personal protection (and I had to use it).

It was great to finally meet you and Bruce! I must admit that Bruce was quieter than I expected. :)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
TwinSpar said:
It was great to finally meet you and Bruce! I must admit that Bruce was quieter than I expected. :)
:think: Bruce = Quiet???? :laugh:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
TwinSpar said:
Had you stuck around for more than a couple hours, you would have found out different. :ohmy: