craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
I think the next non-competitive get together will be the work day at Stillwater, April 14th. I'm thinking that if you run over a Heartland Spode, it should count the same as being run over by one :think

dmills

Oct 25, 2000
I'll be in Dallas on 14 APR, but the day sounds like fun.
I hear nothing but good things about the infamous Stillwater "Red Loop". I've never ridden it from beginning to end.
I wish I could show up and ride it w/you all.
As far as the human/scooter contact goes, I'll pay my dues without complaint when the time comes. It seems to be such a small price to pay ...

VioletSP

Dec 16, 2001
I would just like to clarify some of craig_enid's earlier comments. He's having a little pronoun trouble. What he really meant was if you run over HIM it will count to get you inducted into the inner circle. I said that to clear up any confusion because the original statement implied that you could run over ANY heartland Spode such as ME and it would count. Which is not the case. All running over me will get you is a very unhappy VioletSP and a VERY VERY unhappy Mother Of VioletSP if you manage to scratch Rudy (ttrl 125). Which is not a thing i would wish upon anyone. :uh:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
VioletSp is our only female member......can you tell by the attitude?? I hope to schedule a ride at the farm in mid to late May. Cookout, camping etc.
We also will be having an actual meeting sometime in the near future. Probably in Stillwater since it is our unofficial home(it's centrally located) :)

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I figured kendal was A JR. member. Being as how she hasn't been run over or spent a night in a trailer with three "members".

I've gotta quit listing members, I always screw it up. :(

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Blah, blah, what? Lorin a girl? I am suprised that you mention Violet as a female rider and not her mother. I guess that I will let you provide the explanation to Craig's wife, or better yet - let brian do so. He sure did well with the plate of biscuits at Lake McKenzie!

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
My daughter Katie is a wannabe spode. No one is allowed to run her over. She would rather not sleep in a trailer with anyone smelly, but I think I can persuade her to run someone over. Any volunteers?

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Maybe we need to rethink our initiation for our "softer" members? :think :confused:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by justql
Maybe we need to rethink our initiation for our "softer" members? :think :confused:

And keep it as it is ... for those who are soft in the head :p :moon:

DMills - you have to be pitsally soft - that soft :o

Last edited:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
I've gotta quit listing members, I always screw it up

I think I "geographically" qualify. :D
I'm getting too busy again, and looking to bust outta this place for a while. Anything going on soon?

Cheers, and I look forward to getting the eff outta here and meeting you guys and gals someday. :aj:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
DMills, Nephron, the next ride is in the works. Possible dates are Memorial Day weekend or the weekend after.
DMills, what kept you away so long? Call me some time. I heard you rode at JRP back in February. Was there any AIR under your tires or just in them? LOL
Nephron, your welcome to join us. You geographically fit it but more so, you have the sense of humor to be our leader!

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by BSWIFT
Nephron, your welcome to join us. You geographically fit it but more so, you have the sense of humor to be our leader!

But more importantly, with the introduction into the group being hit or ran over by the Mamba. It maybe a good thing to have a doc close at hand! ;)

dmills

Oct 25, 2000
BSWIFT - Ya, I was @ JRP one weekend. It was fun. Tim said he seen you there.
I am slowly learning to ride again. My Dr. said that my surgery had a 90-day recovery time. Then he tells me to not race again for a year. My year will be up in mid-June.
I've heard the AHSCS series is a blast. I think I'll go run a few of those w/Chapman this year. He's also trying to get me to do a few enduros with him too, but I have yet to accept the invitation.
As strange as it may seem, I am kinda liking the MX (JRP EasyCross) right now.

agitt73

~SPONSOR~
May 11, 2000
ever since i was a little kid they have called iowa
and illinois the heartland states so what are we considererd
here chapter wise

dmills

Oct 25, 2000
BSWIFT - looks like fun

Has anyone ridden on the new Tulsa Trail Riders land in Scipio, OK yet?
I just noticed upcoming Blackjack and OCCRA events to be held there in the next few weeks.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Justql and Craig_enid are going this weekend for the enduro. I don't think I will make it but it is still early to tell for sure.

Top Bottom