Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
A big Texan stopped at a local restaurant following a day roaming around in Mexico.

While sipping his tequila, he noticed a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the next table. Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful.

He asked the waiter, 'What is that you just served?'

The waiter replied, 'Ah senor, you have excellent taste! Those are called Cojones de Toro , bull's testicles from the bull fight this morning. A delicacy!'
The cowboy said, 'What the heck, bring me an order.'

The waiter replied, 'I am so sorry senor. There is only one serving per day because there is only one bull fight each morning. If you come early and place your order, we will be sure to save you this delicacy.'

The next morning, the cowboy returned, placed his order, and that evening was served the one and only special delicacy of the day.

After a few bites, inspecting his platter, he called to the waiter and said, 'These are delicious, but they are much, much smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday.'

The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied 'Si, señor, sometimes the bull wins.'

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Yum!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
That was bad Okie, a little off topic, but bad. Who seen them pics of the houses floating away in Wisconsin? Oh boy,now all that flood water is into Illinoise. Wonder how many more areas will get it,and more coming! Thorman's son in Mokeena, Il., got some nice pics of a tornado in his backyard. 9 years ago Plainfield got erased by a big one, that same day another tornado threw trees onto their memorial.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
thanks for the laugh Okie they have been in short supply here the last few days- those houses heading for Illinois were floating past us on Sunday on the Wisconsin River. The now non existant Lake Delton was 20 minutes from us just up river. Right now it looks like I94 westbound is closed right by our track (between Milwaukee and Madison) because the river is flowing over the bridge. They are also talking that I94 will be shut down in 2 more places (Lodi and Wisconsin Dells) right down the road from us tonight or tommorow because of water over it.
We were lucky that our house is on a hill and we only got wet carpet in one room downstairs but 2 of our neighbors had their septic beds get so saturated it backflowed into their houses and flooded their basements :yell:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Oh no Dave, that is the absolute worst, when your own septic field backs into your hose, mine came into the bath tub first. Fishing at Lake Leach and got a phone call: Do you remember that swamp that the realtor said never floods, well the septic pushed the flood waters to a height of 4 feet. I sure did not want to go home! I believe I salvaged mind you, about 3 household items, that were touching the floor, and very few pictures and papers. There was not much stuff that was over 4 feet in a ranch. And the smell, worse than septic pump truck ever thought about. Nobody had a key, and it stayed locked for about 5 days. 3 bikes and tools got a thorough douche!

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Oh no Dave, that is the absolute worst, when your own septic field backs into your hose, mine came into the bath tub first. Fishing at Lake Leach and got a phone call: Do you remember that swamp that the realtor said never floods, well the septic pushed the flood waters to a height of 4 feet. I sure did not want to go home! I believe I salvaged mind you, about 3 household items, that were touching the floor, and very few pictures and papers. There was not much stuff that was over 4 feet in a ranch. And the smell, worse than septic pump truck ever thought about. Nobody had a key, and it stayed locked for about 5 days. 3 bikes and tools got a thorough douche!

:whoa: That's nasty! I bet it took a long time to get that place aired out, lol.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
LMAO, nice one Okie!

And yes, pred, NM is a fine place, I was spawned there.

Top Bottom