gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Now that us midwesterners have our problem solved, I started to think about who was going to be there...............
so who is??

Besides this Strick guy! :nener:

It's a rough draft, but let me know if I missed you. I know I missed some names.............
gnarlykaw
velcroboy
uncle moose
mr. luckey
Red
Nikki
gospeedracer
bsmith
thumbs +1
Tony, Jeff and Kristen Eeds
kevin & kali
farmer john
E-ticket
the ant
Zio
eyes wide shut
firecracker22
tinkrides
schemp??
rockyroads
CJrider
NEOregon
katy
Waltcmoto
H2O +1
Darby
Trailhead
High Desert XR400 +3
Jak525 + 2
Strick
Big Lou
"Boos"
"MrsMorto"
RetSenior
Dirty Dave + wife and 4-6 others.

Last edited:

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I'm in the planning and time off request mode!

Hopefully I know soon!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I'm in and my two kids are strong maybes.

I have a great idea ... why don't y'all email my daughter and tell her how much fun Reno is! :rotfl: I can't get her to come to the forums and read. She says she doesn't know anyone. :|
Go figure. How are you going to meet someone if you never come to the door?

kkeeds [at] glennengineering.com

Come on now, don't let me down ...

Her name is Kristen.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
The Ant said:
Hi Tony,
I did my part in the "convince Kristen" campaign.... see you at Moonrocks!
-SusanP.
CRF250x

Thanks Susan, I really appreciate it!

gospeedracer said:
I'm a maybe.

Oh no you don't ... your not getting out of this party. You better be there! :yeehaw:

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
RandyB ("E-Ticket") and SusanP ("The Ant") are in for sure and will be staying at the PepperMill Motor Lodge.

My brother Ron ("Eyes Wide Shut") from Boise, ID "says" he is going... but until the lazy poophead confirms on this forum...I ain't believin' him....

Yo, Ron! :moon:

:nener: -- RandyB

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
Not sure about team Canada, but I would sure like to go. Just got the wife a Kx 100 and am working on convincing her. Mind you if she comes we will have to skip the traditional 2 week stay at the Mustang ranch :ohmy: (just kidding)

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
You must come down here! What a perfect place for her on the KX . . . I do hope the KBRs make it.

Tinkrides

Oct 7, 2004
I'm there and I may be bringing along a Schemp for mechanical and moral support - oh, and I guess he could ride his bike, too.... Tell Kristen I'm a first timer - I don't know anyone, but what a great way to make friends; we already have so much in common: riding and gambling (in that order... maybe?). :cool:

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Woo-hoo...More wimmen riders...! :cool:

You're going to have a ball Tink'... there's a bunch of lady riders, many different levels of riders, and tons of varied terrain. Everything from "drive-on-down-the-dirt-road-and-admire-the-herd-of-antelopes-running-across-the-road" ....to "I-think-I'm-gonna-die-rockfilled-waterfalls."

And there is always someone to lead a ride group -- so you don't even have to know your way around.

Oh yah.... you're gonna' have fun... :yeehaw:

RockyRoads

Sponsoring Member
Aug 28, 2003
I'll be there! Probably solo. I have reservations at the Peppermill Motor Lodge. Can't wait! :aj:

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
Just bought a new streetbike (`04 Buell XB9S Lightning), so the finances are being stretched a little thin as it is (so says my finance minister).But we`ll leave the decision a little closer to v-day and we`ll see.

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
pinball said:
..........But we`ll leave the decision a little closer to v-day and we`ll see.

Hope you can make it, Pinball! Don't forget it's the weekend after V-day this year: Feb. 18-20

Cheers! - rb

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
E-Ticket said:
Hope you can make it, Pinball! Don't forget it's the weekend after V-day this year: Feb. 18-20

Cheers! - rb
Thank`s for the reminder,that would suck if I got there and no-one else was there! What would I do all by myself?? ;)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I'm a maybe only because I may be in school at that time.

Top Bottom