Who's going to Billings, Montana mx race?

maicomotoman

Dec 16, 2001
I am not going to Billings. I'm bummed to miss a regional race, but I want to go to the national in TX this weekend. I am going to the Price,UT race on 7/14 though. Right in your neighborhood...Does Utah have any kind of vintage orginization? I'm always looking for more racing :aj: Cheers!

Coop37

Oct 4, 2000
I will be at price as well, they put allot of money into the track this year, new sign up building, wash stations for the bikes, and a 40 gate starting gate! along with full sprinkler system for watering the track!
Billings looks to be a bit wet, as rain is in the forecast, and I really don't want to travel 8hrs to race in the rain, I will give it one more day, and check out weather.com to see if we are going to make the trip (I hate it when the weather doesn't cooperate). What maico bike are you running, and what class.
See ya Coop37

maicomotoman

Dec 16, 2001
new sign up building, wash stations for the bikes, and a 40 gate starting gate! along with full sprinkler system for watering the track!
Nice! I am looking forward to racing there. I'm racing a 1980 440 Maico (Gran Prix)this weekend and also a '77 Honda CR125(Historic). I will probably bring my Sportsman 250 to Price as well, it's a '73 Honda CR250. Cheers Coop, I hope you go this weekend and do well. :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom