Who's going to the AX race this weekend?

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Anyone going to the Arenacross race this weekend on sat/sun out at the yakima fairgrounds? I'm totally planning on being there.

my number #439

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Its at the yakima fairgrounds I'm racing both days sat & sun day in the rodeo stadium. Sign up is usually 7am till 9am at 10am practice starts for like an hour or so. Then the moto's start. You could race in the open 4 stroke class not sure of race fee's I say the standard $20 for one class maybe a gate fee.
I speculate the track will be once again a small whoop section a rythm section and the small double, triple jump and there's always the straight away. I'm leaving to go there tonight maybe I'll see you there.

vern#19

Apr 23, 2000
results ?

So pimp did you score...... on the track were there many Pro who won?
#226 got the flue so we had to stay home. May go to Monroe AX look for #226 on 250f or #19 old fat guy stop buy and say HI

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Well I did okay I could have done better I was alittle out of practice and i'm competeting in the series for fun. I'm going to be at all of the monroe and puyallup rounds. I'm only going to miss 3 rounds, on saturday I got 8th overall for the day on sunday I was 11th overall for the day. I wouldn't really call the yakima round an arenacross since it was outside but the weather was nice and sunnyish both days. I wasn't paying attention to who won in the pro classes. I need to step it up some for the next round my goal is to get a trophie before the series is over if I can.

Top Bottom