MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Well, it's 11:11, and in 49 minutes one of us gets a year older. 42 to be exact. AND at this time he's lurking this very sight!!! First one to guess gets the birthday boy's bike! Honest....

Also, my son Andy is a year older the same date, just 21 year's younger!

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
It's Smit-Puppy!!!! Happy B-Day!!! (in 38 minutes)

Happy B-Day to you to Andy!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
DOG GONE IT!!! If I wouldnt have been out riding so late I could have won Smitters scoot - ratsss!
Happiest of days to you Mr. Smith and to that Weissenborn youngen too!
Oh yea - enjoy your new bike Tom :laugh:
Woodsy

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
hmmm i dont know about these contests anymore, im still waiting for the 250x the woodsy let me win from don. hehehe

happy b day smittty

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Happy Birthday Bill!
I hope you get a jetting kit & plugs for your special day.
Don

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Happy Birthday Smitty, blow out the candles in 3 trys. As you get older the cardio ain't what it used to be and we don't want you to black out and go face first in the cake. Plus that candle count is getting up there.

HB to you too Andy.

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Happy Birthday Bill !

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Happy B Day SmitPlug

Bill - have a great one you OLD MAN! Now that you are as old as I am, do you think you will become as slow as I am?

Don - I would be willing to make a financial contribution to the SmitDog Spark Plug Fund - LMK where to send it! ;^) (should we change his DRN name to SmitPlug perhaps?) (ooohhh....we are being cruel arent we? I am gonna stop it now...)

And Happy B day to Andy as well! What an honor indeed for him to share it with the famous SmitDog!

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
KTM Mike said:
And Happy B day to Andy as well! What a shame indeed for him to have to share it with the notorious SmitDog!

Hey now, be nice! :nener:

Happy Birfday Smit-Doggy-Dog!

Happy B-day Andy!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
fender92883 said:
Hey now, be nice! :nener:

Happy B-day Andy!

And now Magoo joins in - busy day at the hospital back then wasnt it! Happy one to you to Magoo!

Nate - tricky tricky - editing my quotes like that! ;) (good one though!)

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Age 40 - Life starts.
Age 41 - Does undocumented Stoppie.
Age 42 - Gives away bike.

Hang in there Bill, the trail gets smoother, you'll make it just fine.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Hey, I heard Mom Thompson got a new KLX110 with a whole bunch of bling bling. Is that true ET?

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Wow, lots of great birthdays this week!

MWEISSEN said:
Well, it's 11:11, and in 49 minutes one of us gets a year older. 42 to be exact. AND at this time he's lurking this very sight!!!
I've found that cipherin' numbers is best done in the morning with a clear mind and fresh cup of coffee! ;) .... And at 11:11pm, the only lurking I was doing was in bed with my wife... :debil: (computer must've been left on the DRN site during the day.)

... Also, my son Andy is a year older the same date, just 21 year's younger!
HBD Andy! ....and how did we celebrate?

Yeeha! Smitty, Dixon gets the twohunderd!
... He can ride it as long as the CB is still broken.... I like my bars straight!

Team Marsh said:
...I hope you get a jetting kit & plugs for your special day
JD Jetting Kit arrived! Swapping out jets this weekend. May have to head down to Roselawn for testing... Hey, where does Chad work.... the plugs he bought there are cheaper than I can find them. I want to carry a couple of extras in case my riding buddies need one on the trail.

Mr. T said:
...blow out the candles in 3 trys. As you get older the cardio ain't what it used to be and we don't want you to black out and go face first in the cake.
... After getting the Windsor Ballet home game from the wife, all reports are that cardio health is just fine...

KTM Mike said:
I would be willing to make a financial contribution to the SmitDog Spark Plug Fund - LMK where to send it!
No contribution needed.... just offer a downed rider a spare plug next time instead of mocking him as you roost by! :moon:

Fender8675309 said:
...What a shame indeed for him to have to share it with the notorious SmitDog!

F'sho on dis Notorious D.O.G. birfday wish!

And a HBD to Magoo (still older but faster). Mrs. T got some bling-bling from Mr. T? Sounds about right...

Hey, they say 40 is the new 30. Young Ted has proven that 77 can be the new 57.

I ended up skipping the SDM ride and stayed home all week with the wife and kids, and worked on a bunch of house projects. Went wake boarding, tried mountain bike riding, and proved at age 41 that I can still walk on my hands.

.... Also got a matching computer for my billet paperweight... (now watch D-14 switch to restarts!)

:cool:

ICO_Trophy.jpg

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Smit-Dog said:
, tried mountain bike riding, and proved at age 41 that I can still remember my last name.....and chase my wife around the bed 3 times.....

How'd you like the mountain bike riding? Man, since I got my new MTB with full boingers, I really like it - great replacement for in-between dirt bike rides.

And I'm glad you can remember your last name...???

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
... I spun that right grip around a couple times trying to get up some of the hill climbs :nod:

... I like my KTM suspension much better :coocoo:

... And with only a 28 pound bike, the center of gravity is very high! :ohmy:

Great cardio workout though.... I felt like a 2-pack-a-day smoker. Chasing the wife just doesn't cut it anymore...

WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
There's a really nice mtb trail south of M-59 of of Duck Lake rd. that I used to ride quite frequently. I haven't mtb'd in a good 3 years, and actually just took my bike down off its hook last week. It's been hanging in the same spot for 2 1/2 yrs, right where I hung it after moving. Anyways, the trail is rated expert-difficult, and I recall that it had a spot with the highest elevation for that area. Of course, you couldn't see much through the forest. There's also Island Lake across from Kensington and Maybury off of Beck between 7 & 8 mile rds. They are a little more friendly trails. Heck one loop at Island Lake runs right past the Spring Mill Pond which is a nice break from the trail. Especially on a weekend for people watching of the female persuasion. ;) There's is also a couple of trails in the Brighton Rec's day use area. I haven't ridden there, but I've heard they're good trails.

Bottom line, it's hard to not twist that right grip, especially on a steep, slippery uphill. :) :ride:

There's the MMBA, which does a lot of the same things for mtb'ers as the CCC does for dirtbikers. Sounds like there could almost be a trailfest of the non-motorized variety...

BTW, HBBD, sounds like a good time was had by all...

Top Bottom