jumpingjoe628

Mar 15, 2005
Ok, so whos going to Budds Creek this year? I go every year and I just got my bike running again so I cant wait to go.I'll be racing the 30+ A, 25+A and the 250-A and I might do some supercross at night.

KDXWORM

Mar 27, 2003
I will be there If they Send my tickets!! The cashed my check like 2 weeks ago no tics yet. :bang:

KDXWORM

Mar 27, 2003
Is anyone here Racing at Budds Creek This weekend. In the Night MXs or the Amateur MX? If so Whats your Bike Number I will try to get some Pics. :ride:

jumpingjoe628

Mar 15, 2005
So how did everybody do at Budds? My 250-A was horrible so I don't even want to talk about it but the 30+A was good. I got a 7th and had a great battle with # 55 Tony sepanero. We passed each other like 5 times in 2 laps. I thought I had it made the first time I passed him but he took me by surprise and got me back.I figured ok, I'll just do the same thing I did last lap and I can't beleive he left the only inside rut open on one of the off cambers again, so I got him back again. Well I made the same mistake and left the inside open in the same place he got me the lap before and I had to go to work all over again. We did this over and over again and I managed to get the upper hand at the end.Tony if your out there, GREAT RACE !!!!

Top Bottom