E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Randy ("E-Ticket") and Susan ("The Ant") are driving down from Portland, OR again.

Susan: Women's, +50
Randy: Open, +50

Anybody know when/how we find out what numbers we need to have?

Hope to see all the "regulars" somewhere on Main Street! :yeehaw:

Cheers! - RandyB

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
when is it?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
E-Ticket said:
Anybody know when/how we find out what numbers we need to have?

Hope to see all the "regulars" somewhere on Main Street! :yeehaw:

Randy.

According to Goat's office, GFI North is handling the race sign-up this year. Said, the numbers will be posted after the on-line sign-up is over. The date of Oct 22 on the website is left over from last year.

I will be riding the Legends class on Saturday and I think elk and Thumbs are riding also. Not sure what class.

Are Mini and her crew coming down again? Looking forward to seeing everyone again. :cool:

Kav.

The race is on Nov 13th and 14th.

Anyone that is thinking about riding this had better do it this year. Looks like it could be the last year. :(

See ya all on Main Street. :yeehaw:

Ol'89r

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I'm not going to make it this year. I have a club enduro on Sunday and I promised my nieces and nephews that I would take the out with me for the weekend.

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Thanks for the info, '89!

Pierre and Jennifer couldn't make it - they have an old friend visiting that weekend. Dunno' about Mini and Buddy - but I don't think they're doing it.

We had planned on this year being our last one for a while (done 4 in a row....oof!) and then take a break for a year.

So glad we're signed up for this one!

We'll post our numbers here when we get 'em to make it easy to say howdy and root for each other.

Cheers! - RandyB

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
From the source:

Subject: Re: When are Elsinore GP numbers assigned?
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 03:02:41 +0000

In the first week of Novermber the race numbers will be posted.

Thank you,

GFI Racing

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Ol'89r said:
:

Anyone that is thinking about riding this had better do it this year. Looks like it could be the last year. :(

See ya all on Main Street. :yeehaw:

Ol'89r

You say that every year. But sadly it looks like you could be right.

This is a very fun race for anyone who hasn't done it. I'd be there again if they had a class I could run when I was free. I am coaching my sons Soccer game on Sat Afternooon and racing the enduro Sunday. Sat AM was my only shot but they won't let open bikes in the 125 class. Go Figure :clue:

Have fun everyone. .

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
scar tissue said:
Sat AM was my only shot but they won't let open bikes in the 125 class. Go Figure :clue:

Have fun everyone. .

You *could* run in the UnClassified first thing in the morning... <nudge-nudge> :) - rb

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
scar tissue said:
You say that every year. But sadly it looks like you could be right.

Timiii!! ;)

That came directly from Goat. :( The town is closing in on us.

Randy.

I got an e-mail from GFI this morning saying the numbers will be posted on Nov. 5th.

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
We just got our Elsinore race numbers....... :yeehaw:

Susan ( "The Ant" :ride: )
Saturday, 9am, Women's race: #17

Randy ("E-Ticket")
Saturday, 1pm, Open clases: #29

Our Sunday race ("Pain on Main...") is our main event....
Both the wife and I are entered in the same class. :aj:

Sunday, 11am, 50+ Novice
Susan: #71
Randy: #70.

Last year we both did 6 laps w/ Susan finishing not that far behind me! :ohmy:
Now, she's got her Honda XRF250X dialed in and think she "really" wants to beat me.

Should be interesting, eh! :cool:

See ya' on Main! - RandyB

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Randy.

They have me down for # 5 in race # 7 Saturday at 1:00.

My entry may be for sale since I wadded myself up last Sunday. :yikes: Busted a few ribs and other assorted minor injuries. :bang: Damn, I hate it when that happens.

Not sure yet, still have a few days to recover but, right now it's not lookin good.

If anyone is interested in my entry, let me know. It can be transfered to other classes. I may still make it, but right now I'm just trying to figure out basic stuff like getting in and out of bed and breathing. :(

If I don't ride, I'll be there to cheer you guys on. :cool:

Ol'&bustedagain

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Geez, I far as I remember, broken ribs don't heal that fast. :yikes: I also remember developing a special technique for getting out of bed.

Heal fast 89'r, we don't want to see you out of action for too long.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
holeshot said:
I also remember developing a special technique for getting out of bed.
QUOTE]

Thanks Ron.

I'm on the road to recovery. It only took 10 minutes to get out of bed this morning compared to 20 min. yesterday and Monday. :(

Carlo said, it's a good thing they have Depends pull-ups now. Makes it easier to get dressed. :yikes:

I'll get him for that. :debil: :rotfl:

Top Bottom