24mph,m/l

Single Track !

TC, thats the best description of why we crave single track I have ever read. Like Tom Hank's character (in A League of Their Own) said to one of his baseball players whining about how hard the game of baseball is: "of course it's hard, it has to be hard or everybody would do it". The other extreme would be riding a Harley on pavement. Or even cushier, a Cadillac!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
xcracer1123 said:
me n cody will put on another great midnight fireworks show :)
XCR - bring your bike, bring your dad, bring your appetite, BUT leave the fireworks at home. Too many people and the fire hazard is extremely high.

TCT - perfect description of why we do what we do! :ride:

Loctite

Jun 1, 2001
Fred - Terry F. and I will be at Jack Pine. Also have 3 new riders from GR that will be riding Jack Pine. See ya, Sat. nite!

Craig

duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
I'll be there with Kyle and Johnny. I'll also be bringing my buddy George for his first enduros.

SEAN

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Fred - Are you an experienced seamster? You have a good knack for starting threads that go somewhere.
Joe - I have some pictures from last year for you.
DW - You have e-mail.
As Mike of KTM MIKE fame has stated, I'll be riding DAVIE for Jack Pine. For the Pine Cone it will be like Old Home Week for PHIL, the Trail 90 that is a brother to the one stuck in the ground by the lodge. Looking forward to learning something.

Young Ted

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
I'll be there along with the "Double D's"
Randy will be making his first ride since breaking a knee cap,Don Marsh agrees he's ready has been training him all week! :cool:

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
Ugghhh. After clearing my work schedule so I can race, I now find myself on kid patrol. Maybe my son and I will come and spectate for a bit. :(

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
There has been a problem with the training the double "D's" this week. We go mountain bikeing & training and Deb gives them brownies & ice cream............. :yikes:
Don

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Don, do they like doughnuts? I'll help Deb with her part of the training program if they do. My wife requested a batch of my "fat kid brownies" to take with us to the clubgrounds for the weekend, have the Double D's stop by my place and I'll hook em' up. :eek:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Nick- Like those two need "sugared up"
Don

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Ward said:
Ugghhh. After clearing my work schedule so I can race, I now find myself on kid patrol. Maybe my son and I will come and spectate for a bit. :(

Ward, Bring Jr. and your bike, we'll put the kid to work while you race. I'll teach him how to work a check. :nod:

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
TCTrailrider said:
Ward, Bring Jr. and your bike, we'll put the kid to work while you race. I'll teach him how to work a check. :nod:

That's not a bad idea. You just have to make sure he takes his nap though. Nothing worse than a cranky three year old. :(

TJC510

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 22, 2006
my dad and i are riding jackpine. my mom, dad, sister and our friend are riding the pine cone. i get to chauffeur my grandma around saturday as well as run gas for the others.

would it be possible to help work a check and still have time to run gas? i know they are wanting to get an early minute.

Z-8

Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 25, 2005
We're in! (an irate 48 y.o. who needs a nap and his 13y.o. kid) Hoping to get there Fr. evening ( I assume you can sign up for the Pine Cone Fri evening?). Sunday is still up in the air, I'd like to ride but I just know it's gonna kick my backside :ahhh: .
RUSS

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Bike is done.
Gear is packed.
Route sheet printed and enlarged (old eyes).
Cash in wallet.

Projected blast off Time - Saturday Noon.

Mully

PS: If by some chance (that is a big IF), we finish up early on Friday, I will be leaving right after work. If that happens I would be happy to help with the pinecone where ever needed.

Top Bottom