Why Men Without Kids Shouldn't Babysit...

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Reminds me of what always happened to the guy that passed out at college parties... and yes, we shaved eyebrows too.

Attachments

• dontpassout.jpg
    dontpassout.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 292

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Man, I hope that was a Crayola marker and not a SHARPIE!

OutlawXR4

Sep 30, 2003
HAHA, that looks like something that happened to me once, ooops, I mean, ya, never mind. You should see the stuff we did to one of my friends last weekend, lets just say he ended up with a plunger taped to him, lots of athletic tape holding all his limbs together and his leg got shaved. Got some good pictures too.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Ft. Lauderdale, spring break, around 1985. My buddy passed out around midnight. Someone ( :debil: ) had a pair of real police handcuffs, so while he was passed out, we handcuffed him to a chair. He came to around 2am, incoherent and enraged at being handcuffed. He stumbled down to the hotel lobby, which caught the attention of all the other drunk spring breakers.... and the attention of the Broward County Sheriff. After a few hours and much explaining, the cuffs were off and my buddy released.

I'll have to dig up the pictures. Imagine any episode of "COPS" where the shirtless, shoe-less, belligerent drunk argues with the cops, all while being handcuffed to a chair. :)

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
Anyone see that movie "Ski Resort" (or something to that effect) where they put the drunk passed-out guy in the drivers seat of the car, spin the car around really, really fast (it's sitting on a sheet of ice), then everyone jumps in and starts screaming! I thought that was pretty hilarious.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
We also used to play "Parking Brake Roulette". 5 guys in a '79 Ford Mustang, parking brake located in the center console between the front seats. Flying down a dark and snowy country road, Ozzy Osborn cranked. Somebody, anybody, without warning suddenly yanks up on the parking brake. Instant 360° spins at 40MPH, all while the driver tries to keep the car between the ditches. After 2 years that car didn't have a straight piece of sheet metal on it.

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Originally posted by Smit-Dog
We also used to play "Parking Brake Roulette". 5 guys in a '79 Ford Mustang, parking brake located in the center console between the front seats. Flying down a dark and snowy country road, Ozzy Osborn cranked. Somebody, anybody, without warning suddenly yanks up on the parking brake. Instant 360° spins at 40MPH, all while the driver tries to keep the car between the ditches. After 2 years that car didn't have a straight piece of sheet metal on it.

...yet so many people talk about today's teenagers as being the stupid and reckless ones. :flame: :moon: :confused:

Neil Wig

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 22, 2000
Hey Fender, I'm pretty sure guns and crack weren't involved. They weren't racing one of them fart pipe civics, or making idiotic gangsta poses, or rattling off about busting a cap.... I'd say they were way ahead of some of the youth of today.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved."
- Helen Keller

Those without youthful indiscretion lack heart... indiscretions as an adult, however, and the only thing you lack is a brain. ;)

And I'm sure your dad has more than a few stories that'd make us all blush... :debil:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by Smit-Dog
"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved."
- Helen Keller

Those without youthful indiscretion lack heart... indiscretions as an adult, however, and the only thing you lack is a brain. ;)

And I'm sure your dad has more than a few stories that'd make us all blush... :debil:

To be old and wise, you must first be young and stoopid!

You talkin' 'bout Freddie? No way man......I'll bet he was straight as an arrow!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
There goes Badgerman showing his age, er... wisdom! :confused: Stating in 12 words what took me 25!

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
I think that both Smit-Dog and Badgerman know that I'm a rather well-behaved person. I may not be the most patient person in the world, but I've NEVER done anything to the effect of:

"guns and crack" or "racing one of them fart pipe civics, or making idiotic gangsta poses, or rattling off about busting a cap"

You're right, Neil Wig, I admit that I'm ashamed to be conisdered part of the age group that does idiotic things like that...I myself have only had 2 meetings with police: 1) My buddy and I were out in the woods shooting our BB guns and a cop stopped us to make sure we weren't killing any animals and/or shooting up people's cars, and 2) I once got a speeding ticket. Last time I got in trouble in school was 8 years ago when I said half a swear word. ...are you sayin' that I'm never gonna' be old and wise? Bummer! :moon:

...so I guess Smit-Dog's story was a bit more flavorful than anything I've ever experienced in my lifetime. Silly me for being so ignorant! :confused:

"And I'm sure your dad has more than a few stories that'd make us all blush..." ...I'm not even sure I WANT to know! PLEASE don't get him started!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Fender - I'm sure your dad is very proud of you. And you should rightfully be proud yourself that you have the self-esteem and gumption to not fall lock-step with the losers of your generation (and every generation has them - they just dress different).

Regrets? Like Frank, I've had a few. But youth is the time to make mistakes, and to learn and grow from them. I hope my kids don't do even half the things I did. But if they do, I have the perspective to understand that failure and mistakes can be a powerful character builder.

Top Bottom