XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Hey Zio, I got a 6-year old who is way too smart for his own good! Ol' Predator2 has got to be the most defiant little kid I know. Most of the time he's good, but when he throws a fit and won't move, it's a chore! He's already learned to use his weight to his advantage!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by XRpredator
Hey Zio, I got a 6-year old who is way too smart for his own good! Ol' Predator2 has got to be the most defiant little kid I know. Most of the time he's good, but when he throws a fit and won't move, it's a chore! He's already learned to use his weight to his advantage!

Hey, you aren't my mailman, are you? :think :eek: :scream:

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
Maybe a little form of ADD showing through? I personally have ADD, and find that it is hard to sleep, and as soon as your eyes open in the morning no matter what time it is, its time to start the day! I am 17 not 18months :-)

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
By the way. Brayden slept in his bed all night. All though he woke up this morning and somehow opened his door because his mom woke up to the sound of him zipping around the house on his little electric 300EX.

Damn quad riders have no respect!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by Thunder 33
you are 211 months old in mom terms.
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH! Don't get me started on the "months" issue! (too late, you already did!)

That bugs me more than anything! When they're born, they're ZERO! Then after a year, they are ONE! Then they turn TWO!

I'm glad I'm not having any more . . . :debil:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I try to stay away from the month terms but I get roped into it. If I say he is a year and a half old, most people look at me like I am insane! Okay, I am insane, but don't look at me like that!

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
The month think also drives me nuts. I prefer the "he's almost 2" Or "He's 3 and 1/2"

How about those ladies that get into the days thing 4 months and 3 days? XR you got to love that! ;)

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Man, you're OLD! I'm only 11,772 days old.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I think it's some sort of maternal "Idon't want my baby to grow up" thing. It drives me nuts when I hear women talking babies.."mine will be 22 months next thursday"....."ooohhhhh, they are so cute at that age"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :silly:

Hey, does that mean my bike is only 27 months old? Sounds a lot newer that way. Uh oooohhhh. I better go eat some Zoloft. :eek:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom