Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well actually I know why but it's still a PITA. Thread titles... yeah you know who you are the posters that think by using some vague description everyone on DRN will view and respond to your post. I have decided to take up the opposite response and leave the look at me threads alone even if I might have something to add. Maybe you don't care but rest assured now I don't either :laugh:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I have a better idea, let's just delete all of those doofus driven threads till they get the message. ;)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Wut do u meen dont u no we all cant b as smert as u we dont all no how 2 use period and stuff or make a titl thas smert thas y we aks quessions

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
squeaky said:
Wut do u meen dont u no we all cant b as smert as u we dont all no how 2 use period and stuff or make a titl thas smert thas y we aks quessions
I have no idea what you said. You have spaces between all the words :nener:

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
OK, you need to leave these people alone. They don't teach spelling, capitalization, grammar, or punctuation until college, and not everybody can afford to go to a good university with all of these things in the curriculum. Oh, wait, I just remembered, my 10 year old son does a lot better than many of those that you speak of and he hasn't been to college yet. I wonder where he learned.

For those coming in to defend yourselves, everybody makes mistakes, but some of you are just too lazy to try. There is at least one regular poster here that uses English as a second language and his posts are more coherent than average.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
The title of this thread is very vague, but congratulations -you made me look. Now I feel like a doofus for replying to this vaguely titled thread.

why? :coocoo:

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
XRpredator said:
Lou has cheese at home
How about kittens????????????????????????????????????????

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
holeshot said:
The title of this thread is very vague, but congratulations -you made me look. Now I feel like a doofus for replying to this vaguely titled thread.

I think that was the point.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
holeshot said:

patmanwassimplytryingtomakeapointIcanonlyassumewhoactuallyknowstherearemanythoughtsrunningaboutinhisheadatanygiventime

patdidgetholeshottopostnowifcarlowouldonlycomeback :(

squeakydidyougototheriormaschoolofgrammerandspelinghelpmeoutheregirlfriend

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
_JOE_ said:
I think that was the point.

Of course it was .......

Just like when other people's mess looks messy but your own mess looks cool (and smells cool too).

:nod:

What it really amounts too is a bunch of middle aged, pot bellied people sitting at a keyboard and having a rant. And I'm one of the oldest of those pot bellied ranters.

WHAT does Marcellus Wallace look like? :yell: :think:

Last edited:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
holeshot said:
Of course it was .......

Just like when other people's mess looks messy but your own mess looks cool (and smells cool too).

:nod:

What it really amounts too is a bunch of middle aged, pot bellied people sitting at a keyboard and having a rant. And I'm one of the oldest of those pot bellied ranters.

WHAT does Marcellus Wallace look like? :yell: :think:

YOU ARE ALL NUTZ :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
holeshot said:

Hey ... I resemble that statement! :)

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
CHR!S said:
:rotfl:
"what" ain't no country I ever heard of! do they speak english in "what"?!

"What is a quarter pounder with cheese called in France?"

CHR!S

Jun 30, 2006
holeshot said:
"What is a quarter pounder with cheese called in France?"

"tell him Vincent."
"a royal with cheese."
"you know why the call it that?"
"because of the metric system?"
"check out the big brain on brett!"

Top Bottom